Relative

Hey guys, I just want to say that I am freaking done! I don't think Yuma's past in this book will be the same in the original anime anymore so to anyone that's going to complain......then complain...

Anyway, I have decided that since this is my book, it's of course my rules, so whatever happens here, to anyone still interested, sit back and just watch henta- no I'm joking.

Plus, this chapter is a short one, sorry.

Thanks for reading my story guys, hope you enjoy!

***

Yuma's pov.

"Well, I just can't leave my descendant all weak and unworthy, can I? "

I was dumbfounded, my mind went blank and the word 'descendant' was the only thing that was flashing through my head.

WTF?!?!

How the hell did I become this lazy bum's descendant?!

Just what kind of injustice have I done in my past life to deserve this?!

"Ehem, I can read your thoughts you know. " black lines seemed to appear on heidi's face as he smiled a not so pleasant smile.

I looked at him up and down with disgust apparent in my eyes as his smile began to twitch, already seemingly irritated but cannot fight back.

A couple minutes past as his posture slowly started to change and returned back to his lazy demeanor, his hands was spread on the couch beside him with his legs crossed over the other.
His other free hand was inching up as it picked at his nose, ew.

"To think that I have such a master... " I whispered a curse softly before making my face blank, completely aware of his irritation as I nonchalantly looked away.

"I can hear you. " came out his answer as teeth grinding against teeth was clearly heard.

Tsk.

...You were supposed to...

"I can still read your thoughts you know. " this time, even his nose was glaring up as he stood up.

"Yeah yeah.. "

A humph was heard as Heidi reluctantly returned to his seat and silence once again enveloped the room.

"Anyway, it seems that we have gotten out of hand here.. "

"We have. "

"Do you..? " heidi's voice came out hesitant as he fidgeted in his seat.

"What is it? " I curiously looked at him as I took out some fruits in my space before eating it.

"Stop being so nonchalant and listen will you?! " I watch the apple I was bitting into fly out of the window and made a splash sound outside.

Wait, so I guess the magical tent is actually also linked to the outside?

"Fuck! Would you just listen?! " I stared at the rampaging Heidi as fruit after fruit continued to fly out the window.

"Oh. "

"Jsbsveuzgwjwnb!!!!!!"

Eh????????

"Alright then, let's get back to the topic. " it seemed he have finally calmed himself down.

Is he two-faced or something? He could be a good actor if he were on earth.

"..." Heidi was silent as he continued to stare at me with a creepy grin on his face.

What a clown.

"Get out! If you dare show yourself to me then don't you dare tell anyone I'm your master! " his face was red as he pointed at the door.

"Oh. " I stood up before walking towards the exit, conveniently closing the door as I leave.

"Motherfucker! " I shrugged as my master's frustrated voice was heard behind me and eventually continued to walk away.

Although I might seem nonchalant about what happened, my mind was certainly not. If I continued to stay back there, then I probably would have gone crazy by now.

Various kinds of thoughts was in my head as I pondered over what Heidi had said.

Although I was curious about what Heidi meant about me being his descendant, I also can't help the feeling of being scared.

Being abandoned, the feeling of 'family' is all so new to me. Of course, the mukami's have always been a family to me, however, it was nothing more but brothers who aren't even related by blood!

To suddenly be told that I have an ancestor, what's more is that he's even my mentor, it was...strange.

I'm skeptical as I face two difficult emotions, first one being fear and the other one...joy. Even though I'm nervous about this sudden news of having a relative, I still can't help but feel so much joy upon the fact that I wasn't alone...

"Damn..." I cursed as I shook off the thoughts in my head, as of now, my priority should be getting stronger.

It felt like forever since I last saw my mate, I miss her.

I groaned.

This thoughts had kept flashing through my head, I'm bothered by it but I don't dislike it.

I just can't help but feel possessive towards her, after all, there are too many bugs and bees that it makes me...thirsty...

I looked at the clouds up above as I slipped my hands into my pockets, dark clouds was starting to accumulate as tiny drops of water drizzled the ground.

It's raining.

I sighed, I'm starting to get out my hand in my thoughts again. Shaking my head, a wry smile took it's place as I turned around and continued my walk back towards my room.

Yuri...when will you be back?