Brothers

Yuri's pov

After the long and passionate kiss was broken, I felt myself start to pant as I gazed at the loving eyes of my mate.

"Would you like to look around more?"  Smiling, I asked after catching my breathe, amused at how he was still in such a daze and looked as if he didn't hear what I said, causing a chuckle to escape my lips, how cute.

"Well? " asking again, it was only then that he seemed to finally snap out of his gaze, now bearing an adorable embarrassed expression as he scratched his head, a suspicious blush staining his cheeks while shaking his head.

"No thank you, I would just like to ask where we are? " gaining his neutral expression again, he slowly asked while clearing his throat.

"Hm, well, right now, were at the dragonic lands, where dragons resides, hence the name. And where we are now, were currently at my most favourite private garden, the histic glass garden. This is my one of my private place and the only one who can enter this is me, plus, the place is casted with barrier magic so no-one is able to see what is inside, even if your standing right before it. To also come up here, there is, ofcourse, a chant so that you may be able to go up to this trunk, so even if you could fly high enough to reach this place, the trunks leaves would block anyone, so were safe here. " I patiently explained everything as I calmly watched yuma slowly start to understand my words until he finally nodded.

"I see, then, if someone happens to know the chant, then will they also be able to enter? "

"Hmm, not really, since coming up here has a chant, then entering also has one too. To enter the histic glass garden, they should also have to know the chant, and what's more, they have to be known by it too. " giving out a amused smile, I calmly looked at my mate.

"It? "

"Uh-huh, 'it', as in histic, haha, did you really think that the name of this glass garden is just for show? " giving out a teasing smile, I poked his sides as I chuckled.

"I-i.. " seeing his troubled and embarrassed expression, I then laughed.

"Watch..... histic, come! Welcome our guest. " as my words slowly reverberates around the surroundings, it was then that the glass garden seemed to have Shook, purple sparks generated towards the waterfall as a voice then enveloped the surroundings.

"My mistress, it's been a long time since you have visited this old glass garden. " a hoarse and old voice sounded out as the waterfall formed two pairs of eyes, the river beneath it swirling out a small current as the voice passed.

"Haha, histic, it really has been quite a while, how have you been? " grinning like a maniac, I asked.

"Hm, this old glass garden has been pleasant, and you my mistress? "

"I've been fine, by the way, histic, I want you to meet my mate, mukami yuma! " gesturing towards my dumbfounded mate besides me, I layed my head on his shoulder as I casually licked his neck, tasting the bittersweet Sweat that has been building up on his body.

"I-i, um, n-nice to meet y-you, um, Mr....? "

"Hm, it is also nice to meet the mistress's mate, you may call me histic. " as the rumbling voice of histic rebounded around the garden, I watched as my mate nodded before sitting back on his seat, I had no idea when did he stand up.

Seeing my mate awkwardly thinking of what to say next, I decided to save him the trouble as I continued to chat with histic.

Time past and finally, I bid farewell towards histic as yuma just simply waved at him before we left. Heading down the tree, I was surprised as a tall and broad figure was in front of the tree, his back towards us as he seemed to talk to two other muscular guys, but their faces seemed to be vague as the sunlight dawned upon them.