Palace

Yuma's pov.

"Well, who is he to you then? "

As yuri's brother asked such a question after what he just said a moment ago, I really feel like beating him up...

Are you kidding me!? My mate is such a treasure! All her family dotes on her, which I don't know whether to be happy or sad about, after all, if her family doesn't approve of me, I might as well then just pack my bags and return to earth, to stay on the mukami mansion and never come out!

Sigh, the life as yuri's mate is so difficult, to say that I'm not aggrieved would be a complete lie! I definitely feel so much grievance that I don't even know what's the point of living anymore!

But still, despite such grievances, I exceptionally feel extremely lucky! To be the mate of such a beautiful and wonderful woman, I could die happily just thinking about it! I felt like I could even challenge her brothers head on and fight for our love!

Though, such a thing would never happen, after all, after the descriptions that yuri gave me about her brothers, even if I did have the courage to fight them, I would probably be as insignificant as a fly on their eyes, I'm pretty sure that I'll die early even without them moving a single finger.

Thinking of such thing, the fire upon my heart to grow stronger intensified, on here on out, I swear, if after I train and still can't beat even one of her brothers, I'll personally step down upon the position of being yuri's mate and to let her find someone who is more capable.

"-He's my mate. " I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my mate besides me say the words, clutching my hands with a serious and determined expression on her face.

From the looks of it, it seems that while I was on my thoughts, yuri have finally dropped the bomb, revealing the fact that were mates, causing me to intake a breathe of air, I'm doomed.

"He's my mate! I met him on my visit to earth and was immediately captivated by him! I love him, with all my heart! Plus, if I ever get too far away from him, it then seemed like a knife was slashing upon my heart! First bro, second bro, twin bro, I love him! And no matter what happens, I will protect our love! Even if you don't approve of our relationship, I would fight! He will be the only person to stand by my side, the only person that I will love, and the only person that I will accept as my mate! "

Looking up towards her brothers expression, a dreadful feeling seemed to crawl upon my stomach, watching as their faces turned darker and darker the more her brothers heard her words.

Why do I suddenly feel like I would die early?

With such a feeling, I looked around when I felt such a thick murderous gaze land upon me. Confused, I found that no-one seemed to have been spying on us, causing such a murderous vibe, a shiver involuntarily crawled up my spine.

Still suspicious, I continued to look around for the source of the murderous vibe. After looking everywhere, I was unable to find out who it was. Still immersed on my thoughts, it was suddenly then that a terrifying idea came upon my mind, could it be?

Looking up, I was right, in front of me, the three brothers was currently sporting a thick murderous vibe as their glares seemed to penetrate upon my body, scary.

Involuntarily shivering on the inside, I awkwardly waved my hands with my whole body shivering. Wuuuu, I really feel like crying, their gazes was looking upon me like I'm already a dead person, oh have mercy on me, I'm only 432 years old! I'm too young to die.

Thinking about my upcoming death, I shivered. Turning towards my mate, I was about to warn her that she should most probably shut up, or else, she will lose a mate on the hands of her very own brothers.