Red

Shu's pov

I watched as the guy with indigo hair and green eyes pinned yui to the wall. I can't believe it, just who are they? Once it was just the little dragon and then it turned into a grown 17 year old.

I knew from the very start that when I tasted the, obviously slightly burnt pancake, yui put her blood in it but I didn't actually thought that she would even put it on yuri's plate, though I didn't think that that would be her reaction since humans are alright to drink blood, to them, it might have a metallic taste but to us vampires, it was like normal food.

"Answer me! " I was snapped out of my thoughts when chaos slammed yui in the wall, slightly making her head bleed and I instantly craved to have a taste, the others too but strangely, the mukami's didn't.

"I-its just that I was t-trying to p-please the others, I-i didn't know that this w-would happen. " yui stuttered out as she looked like she was gonna faint soon, probably because of the amount of blood that she lost since chaos slammed her head again.

"You fucking bitch, how dare you!? Are you really trying to please them or your just trying to please yourself, tell me?! " I can tell chaos was furious and we were about to step in and stop it since yui finally fell unconscious and since chaos still wasn't stopping but was interrupted by a cough.

"C-chaos. " a weak voice stated as I looked towards the owner and saw that it was yuri, who was coughing up blood and was reaching a hand towards chaos as she was leaning against the counter.

Chaos immediately let go of yui and run towards yuri, not caring as yui's head was slammed on a cabinet, causing more blood loss before he slowly craddled yuri, dropping down to the kitchen floor.

"Yuri, what's wrong? Why are you still not healed? " chaos was panicking as he rocked her back and forth. In the corner of my eye, I saw reiji command ayato to take her to the infirmary as the mukami brothers ran towards yuri and chaos, a look of concern on their faces.

It was rare that I saw them like this, so concerned, especially towards a girl, it was very rare indeed.

I watched as the former little dragon, who was now human, carry yuri to the infirmary as we follow them. When we entered the infirmary, I saw that chaos has yui, which is now awake, pinned towards the wall, anger visible in his features while yui was visibly shaking.

"You! If yuri won't wake up after this, I'll make sure to make your life a living hell. " as he pronounce his threat, his words slowly lowered as his eyes glow red.

"C-chaos. " we turned towards the voice and saw that yuri was reaching out to him as she mumbled words incoherently.

In a flash, chaos was by her side as he clutches her right hand. "W-what is it? Do you need anything? Are you alright? " chaos was throwing questions after questions at her as he looks around the room frantically.

I can see that chaos really cares about her. After a minute or two, I noticed that yuri's breath are getting shallow and chaos immediately paled, so does the mukami's. I don't know why but I felt my chest clench at the thought of her dying but I immediately ignored it as I watched them silently, my earphones silent.

"R-red. " yuri was able to squeeze out as she slowly lost consciousness as chaos seemed to perk up at her words.

I don't know what she meant by red but I guess chaos knows since he immediately shifted into his little dragon form before turning towards us.

"Take care of her while I'm gone, I need to get someone. " he turned towards yui "And you, we aren't finished. " he spread his wings before flying towards an anonymous direction.