Kalwei

Author's Note:

Yup, back again with another author's note guys. Anyway, it seems like I haven't updated for weeks now, never-mind, it's probably already a month before I updated, so I'm doing it now! Hehe, enough of that...

To the readers that are currently waiting for the continuation of Yuma and Heidi's conversation, well, please wait for the next update. To tell you the truth, diabolik lovers was an anime I've watched years ago, so my memory of it is blurry, meanwhile, I've also finished three seasons of fairy tail for almost a year and 6 months ago, yes I've counted.

Anyway, I might have to take some time and watch diabolik lovers all over again, or maybe go and search in google but that's not the point. I might update the continuation in the possible next character, just to catch up from all the chapters that yuri didn't pov with. Anyway, thanks for reading my story, hope you enjoy!

***

Yuri's pov.

After I dropped off the 8 pieces of Astro back in the dragonic land's auction house, I then checked the time before hurrying towards me and kalwei's meeting spot.

It was at the center of magnolia and inside the newly built clock tower, where the inside is a popularly known restaurant here in magnolia. It was said that the clock tower was one of the creations of the Clevarell clan masters, known for his keen mind towards architecture while the food was made by the top five exquisite chefs in the Zxlein clan.

As I glide roof after roof towards the clock tower, a ringing from my lacrima caught my attention, causing me to stop at one of the house's rooftop. As I casually sat down at the not so bumpy roof, I fished out my lacrima before answering it.

"Yes? "

"Princess! You have to come back! " the familiar raspy voice of a middle aged man answered from the other side as I lazily curved my lips.

"Oh? So that old geezers finally caught wind of it? "  I smirked, a picture of some white bearded old men going crazy appeared on my head.

"Yes! What's more, the pieces you brought was not enough and the other old dragons was not happy, and now, they are going crazy trying to find out who auctioned the 8 pieces of Astro! Princess, should I tell them it's you? " the man was obviously afraid as his voice was visibly shaking.

"Tell them? Ha! Let them suffer for a while, after the fuss is over and when they finally calm down, you can announce it. " after that, I then finally hang up, getting ready to leave when a rock suddenly came straight at me!

"Thief! If you think that you can come to my house and just leave whenever you want, then your wrong! " a lady from below was screaming as she hurled large rocks towards me.

I blanched, did she...did she just call me a thief!?

Fuming, I stared at the fat lady directly before examining her. She was wearing a long ass green dress as she held her hair in a bun, she was wearing dark red heels as her breasts almost popped out from her tight off shouldered top, and what seems to be a long skirt, it seemed like it wasn't a dress after all.

"Peasant! Who said I was going to rob you!? Do I look like a thief to you!? " I shouted back as I then ignored her, turning my body around with a humph, before leaving.

Damn old woman, she dared call me a thief!? I, the princess and direct heiress of the dragonic lands and demon realm, she has no shame!

I kept cursing her on my head as I directly ignored the fact that I was the one who landed on her roof, wearing all black and that I really did look like a thief.