Dinner

Yuma's pov

We were currently at an inn named Dicoz Loft at a place called Lily City. We've been here for a week and I finally grasped what earthland is really like. A place full of mages either good or bad as well as guilds and also dark guilds.

At our third day staying here, I was able to explore the city much more. The city isn't large but it has three villages, the zen village, xillos village and the hikus village.

The zen village is considered to be the capital city where many other mages mostly stays as the xillos village are mostly full of guilds all over while the hikus village is a place where ordinary humans resides as to avoid offending mages and to let them make a living without being suppressed and for them to freely do what they want, as long as they aren't breaking any rules.

Yuri was currently in the shower since we were gonna eat outside since she said that the taste of the food in the inn was bland and 'not eatable' but I'm pretty sure that was just an excuse for her to eat more food since the inn only provides food for enough people, and since there's only two of us, sometimes, I wouldn't get to eat as I can only give my portion of food for her since her dragon like stomach cannot be truly full due to the little amount of food and so the only thing I can feed on to was her blood, which I didn't really mind.

The air here in Lily city is really fresh but the weather here is freezing, luckily, I'm a vampire so I'm mostly immune to the cold while yuri has her fire magic to warm up her body.

I looked up as I heard some knocking on the door as I stood up to open it. Outside was a mage mostly at 22 years old wearing a Butler suit with a pale red scarf around his neck.

"Excuse me dear guests, may I ask if you would like to eat here at the inn? "

"Oh no thanks, were going out. "

The Butler then nodded before walking off to the next room beside us, asking the same question to the other guests.

"Who's that? " I heard a voice behind me as I turned around to see yuri drying her hair up with a towel and was already dressed in (my) maroon hoodie and some short shorts, which I glared at.

"Oh come on, showing a little bit of skin isn't too much. " I saw her roll her eyes at me before chuckling.

I only glared further at her before she finally changed into some dark black leggings and putting on her signature scarf.

"Your next. " I nodded before taking some clothes and went to the bathroom.

It took me 10 minutes before I finally got out wearing a dark orange long sleeves, which I rolled and some sweatpants and a scarf. We both then put on some socks and yuri then wore her black boots while I just wore a pair of green sneakers.

After we finished getting dressed, we both walked out of the room before locking and putting a barrier on it, it was to prevent other mages from breaking in and stealing our stuff while we were away.

When we waked out of the hotel, I saw yuri breathing in a fresh mouthful of air from the corner of my eye.

"Ah, the air here in Lily city sure is refreshing. " I nodded my head while I also took a deep breath in.

"C'mon, let's go look for a restaurant, I'm huuuunnnggry. " I chuckled as she rubbed her flat stomach before dotingly patting her small adorable little head.

"I remembered that I just gave you three bars of chocolate before we left. " I looked amusingly as she tried to cover the shy red blush that was creeping in on her plump rosy cheeks.

"Ehem, but I'm hungry again, so let's goooo!! " I could only watched helplessly as she started to drag me around town before stopping at a restaurant with the writing Plum Hillos in a neat bold calligraphy.