Yui

Yuri's pov (I'm going to write yuri since it's what they would call her now, so it's yuri, not Lucy.)

School was boooring, I mean, all that happened was the teacher blabbing and the guys flirting with me, ugh.

It was lunch time and I was in the cafeteria looking for the guys. It took me 5 minutes of looking around until I saw them in a table, with one seat empty next to yuma.

I made my way to them but halted when a girl with blonde hair and green eyes, and I could say she was cute, sat at the empty seat.

"Hi Yuma-kun, uhh, can I seat with you guys? " she asked with a timid and innocent voice, looking at them under her lashes.

When she said that, all of them looked at her with adoration and was about to nod when they finally noticed me standing there, tray in hand.

"Yuri. " said reiji, seemingly shocked.

"Oh, uh, don't worry, she can sit there, I'll just go find another table to sit. " I said scratching my head from behind, well this is awkward.

As I finished my sentence, I turned around to leave when the cafeteria opened, with six guys coming in, they were walking towards us, all eyes on me but immediately went towards the blonde haired girl, anger visible in their eyes.

I didn't mind them and was about to leave to find another seat when kou, who was near me, grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his lap.

I was shocked, and so was the other boys, including the six new comers and the blonde.

"W-what are you doing? " I stuttered, looking at kou flushed.

"Stay. " was the only word he said, getting us more shocked.

"Umm, but I don't have anywhere to sit. "

"Well you are already sitting aren't you? " he asked me, like it was the most obvious thing in the world, with one eyebrow raised, and to say I was flushed now was an understatement.

"B-but this i-is inappropriate, look, I'll just go find another seat and the blond girl can stay ok? "

"Yui. "

"Huh? " I was confused about what the girl meant.

"My names yui, not blond girl. " she explained, sounding annoyed.

"Oh. " was all my reply.

Everything was then quiet between us, even the boys was quiet, and kou seemingly has been comfortable that he even put his head in my shoulder, nuzzling my neck. I was fine with it at first and didn't really mind it until he started licking my neck, sending a shiver down my spine as his warm tongue glided across my neck.

"K-kou, what are you doing? " I was flustered.

"You just smell soo good, I couldn't resist. " he said still licking my neck.

"Well stop it, I'll give you my blood when we get home. " I said in a low voice only he could hear.

"Really!? "

"Umm, yeah, sure. "

"Alright, but until then, your staying in my lap. "

"What, why? Aren't I heavy? "

"You are. "

"Wow, thanks, I just feel the love. " i said, my voice trailed with sarcasm, rolling my eyes.

"Aww, your welcome. " I give him a pointed look.

"Alright, that's enough you two. " says yuma, slightly glaring at kou, which just caused him to smirk and pull me closer to himself.

"Alright, I don't understand, who are you? " says a guy with fiery red hair and emerald green eyes.

"My names yuri, a friend of the mukami's. "

"Friend? " he asked, seemingly curious.

"Yeah, friend. "

"Then, do you know what they are? "

"Why? " I questioned, I already know he was a vampire himself and the other five but decided to have some fun for a bit.

"Nothing, so you don't know then? "

"I-i don't know what you mean. "

"So you don't know? "

"No, I think, and what do you mean by what? "

'Hey guys, it's me, yuri, this is one of my magic, mind link, I know that your confused about my little act but can you just play along? It's funny seeing him so cocky. ' I mind linked the guys.

The four of them looked at me shocked but I just gave them a wink and they nodded.

"Hey ayato, stop it. " yuna snapped at him, so his names ayato then.

"So she really doesn't know? " ayato asked, with a smirk in his face.

"Isn't it obvious. " kou snapped at him.

"Heh. " ayato just smirked and looked at me with amusement before looking at yui, slightly annoyed, giving a complete 360 to his mood before dragging her out of the cafeteria, after hearing the bell ring.

I looked at the boys and bursts out of laughter, them following behind.

"Haha, his face was priceless! " I said between laughter.

"Yeah, it was funny. " says reiji before chuckling.

"I think it's time to go back to our classes, were already 5 minutes late. " azusa finally said something after being quiet about the fiasco with the other vampires and yui.

"Yeah, your right, bye guys, see you after school. " I waved at them as I got out of kou's lap before grabbing my bag and leaving the cafeteria and to my next class.

I walked into class, getting introduced and some cat calls from the guys and some glares from the girls before I walked into my designated chair and looked out at the window, only one thought in mind.

'This has been a crazy day. '