Magnolia

Yuri's pov.

How troublesome, to think that a simple trip could go to this, I sighed.

Walking towards the front desk, I directly ignored the idiotic team's fervent gaze and continued to order a room, I'm tired anyway, I have no time to accompany this fairies.

"Give me a room. "

"Yes ma'am, do you have any other companions? " I shook my head as the receptionist just nodded.

As I continued to wait for the human to finish writing in her book, answering some questions along the way, I was suddenly distracted by the burning gaze upon my back. Turning around, I faced the team of fairies as their expressions looked like they've just seen a ghost.

"L-Luce? " the pink haired salamander was the first to break off the awkward stare off as his voice stammered, as if he was in complete disbelief.

"Pardon? " I unhesitatingly raised my eyebrow as I sported a look of confusion.

"Lucy! " I frowned as I stepped to the right, amused as the running fairies toppled over each other.

Did they really think I'm that easy to hug?

"I'm sorry, but I'm not this 'Lucy' your speaking of. " after calmly letting those words out, I turned back towards the spectating receptionist before taking the keys towards my room, leaving them behind as I walked up the stairs.

"Stop! " sneering, I directly ignored the frantic yelling behind me as I continued my pace.

As I was just about to walk up the stairs, my face darkened as one of the fairies actually dared to held me back by grasping my arm. The audacity!

"Lucy, stop ignoring us! " I turned around and directly glared at the red headed Titania, scoffing as her face sported fear, her hold loosening yet still not letting go.

"What is it? " I was now completely annoyed, since they want to talk, then let's talk!

"Your Lucy right? " the raven haired ice wizard spoke up from the back as his voice contained uncertainty.

The fuck?! If your not certain then why do you have to bother me, huh?!

"Am I? " I sarcastically rolled my eyes and watched as their mood immediately turned icy.

"Lucy! Don't be disrespectful! " Erza commandingly spoke as her grip started to tighten, well, not like it hurts.

"Do you even deserve my respect? " I sneered.

"Luce! How could you be like this? " I watched as the idiotic Natsu frowned upon my words.

"Ha! " completely exhausted by their puny excuse of a brain, I just directly spat out before continuing my walk up the stairs, this time, with no obstruction.

Walking down the halls of the inn, I pulled out my supposed to be room key before finding my room, opening it before observing my surroundings.

The room was in an adequate size and was very simple in design, the walls was in a shade of brown as a small bed was pushed towards the side. There was a medium sized shelf containing books towards the very end of the wall as a chest was held in the middle. An open window was situated a little above a small table and chair at the near left of the room, letting in the afternoon shade from the sun as it highlighted he room.

I was satisfied of the room, nodding as I headed towards the bed before I directly went towards the bathroom, taking in the equally simple design before taking a bath.

The bathroom was in a shade of blue as a toilet bowl was seen in the far middle right. There was a small oval mirror which you can directly see by just going inside, below the mirror was a basin and a magic imposed small  water fountain, it's top was spouting out an adequate amount of water as it dropped down towards the full basin, having no sign of overflowing despite the continues stream of water from the fountain.