Healing

Yuma's pov.

Wuuu, it hurts.. My whole body hurts, moving hurts,  every part of my limbs hurts, everything hurts, wuuu.

"Yuma! Darling! Wake up! " with much effort, I slowly opened my eyes as I turned my sight towards the person speaking, which I found out is my mate.

"W-where..am..I? " I felt like my throat was parched as I turned to observe my surroundings. I was inside a room, lying on what seems like a bed as everything around me was completely white, white ceiling, white walls, white door, white lamp, white window frames, everything was white, the only other color here was the brown furniture, typically the mahogany shelf, desk, drawers, cabinet.. Etc.

"Here, drink some water first. " taking a glass of water from the table beside the bed, yuri slowly helped me up, still hissing from the pain of being moved before successfully sitting up, taking pleasure as the warm water went down my throat, like an oasis in a dry desert.

"Thank you. " finally able to wet my throat, I gratefully looked at my mate.

"Don't worry about it, all you have to do is lay down and get some rest. " now helping me to let down, I kept quiet as the painful feeling from my stiff bones came over me.

"After you passed out, we immediately brought you towards the infirmary to heal. "

Passed out? What did she mea-oooohh... Thinking back to what happened, the feeling of wanting to grow stronger intensified. I could even be defeated by a child, what's more when we really ho to war? However, with that in mind....

"Yuri? "

"Yes darling? "

"Can you throw that out? " pointing towards the trashcan next to the drawer, my mate gave me a questioning look but went towards it nevertheless.

"Why do you want it to be thrown out? Does it smell? Plus, it's empty.. "

"It's not empty. "

"Whaaa! It is! Look, there's nothing in here! " gesturing towards the empty trashcan, I blankly stared at her.

"There is.. "

"*sigh* yuma, dear, there's really nothing! "

"There really is. "

"Darling, there's nothing here, I could even show you a-wait a second... Darling, are you alright!? Nothing happened to you right!? " running back towards me, she gently craddled my face as I just stared.

"Nothing's wrong. "

"Yuma, dear, tell me honestly, can you see me!? My brother's beating didn't get to you right!? I'm pretty sure he held back! Plus, you can't be that weak right!? "

Beating..

Held back...

Weak....

Each word was like an arrow piercing my heart.

"Are you on my side or his? " blankly asking the question as I held my chest, blood trailing out of my mouth.

"Of cource I'm on your side! Wait, were getting off topic! Anyway, can you see me!? Look, tell me how many fingers I'm holding up! " my traitorous mate exclaimed as she held up three fingers.

"Three.. " she sighed in relief, but it turned back to worry immediately as she paced around the room.

"How could this happen, I'm pretty sure there's nothing wrong with your eyes, but, what's happening? Grandine! "

Just as she shouted a name, the door slammed open as a middle-aged woman walked in. The woman has very unique features, she has waist long wavy light sky blue hair that is now on a ponytail, a white band with a purple cloud holding it up as it swayed as she walked.  She has silver eyes and green irises, as well as cherry red lips. She was wearing a black turtleneck tucked in white fitted jeans, holding a light blue book as her long white coat flowed behind her.