Confrontation

Yuri's pov

Truth is, I was really relieved when I found out that I wasn't wrong and that my teleportation magic didn't backfire on me, thank blueberries that I landed at the mukami's mansion or else I wouldn't have known what I would have done if I haven't.

Right now, I just woke up and was in the shower. I applied my cinnamon scented body wash, weird, I know, and my blueberry scented shampoo. I walked out of the bathroom and dressed into a pair of leggings and a red shirt before wearing some flats. I tied my hair into a high ponytail before leaving my room.

I went back into my room last night since I couldn't sleep well because of the uncomfortable infirmary bed and also because I couldn't take away the scent of cookies from it.

Ever since I was a child, I had absolutely hated cookies, most people like it but I don't. Actually, I have a secret that only my family and chaos knows. If I eat some blueberry pie or any food that includes blueberry, my energy replenish and it can also add to my magic power, but when I eat cookies, I will lose my sense of taste for about a day and it may also limit my magic power and sometimes, it felt like it was choking me, weird I know.

I was walking down the stairs to meet the others with chaos behind me when I suddenly bumped into Subaru in the hallway, I know who he was because ruki told me, he has lilac colored hair that was framing one of his eyes and has predatorial red eyes.

"Hi. " I smiled at him but frowned when he only glared at me, what did I ever do to him?

"Listen here, tell me what the hell have you done to the mukami brothers. " he glared at me, I was confused, what did I even do?

"What? I have no idea what you mean. " I told him honestly, is something wrong with this guy?

"Tsk, ever since we were here, all of them were like buddy buddy to you, heck they even took the liberty to take you to the infirmary when you were injured and yuma to carry you, they are not like this before so what the fuck did you do to them!? " his voice raised until the last part and even punched the wall he was leaning in before, leaving a Dent. Wow, this guy is strong.

My eyes twitched, what the hell is wrong with him, I just came to say hi and he suddenly snaps at me, talk about rude.

"Okay, 1) I don't know what the hell do you mean by 'buddy buddy' but I'm pretty sure that it's just something called being civil, 2) carrying me to the infirmary because I was injured is certainly what I would have called humanity, 3) I haven't done anything to them so what the hell is your goddamn problem!? " by now, I was shouting and by now, everyone was surrounding us but I didn't care, who the hell does he think he is!? He even have the audacity to glare at me.

"Okay, what the actual fuck is going on here?! " ayato screamed as all the mukami brothers held me back, especially knowing my strength while laito was the one who held Subaru back, due to reiji's strict instructions while yui was just plain out clinging on him, the fuck!?

"Well you see, this goddamn barbaric bastard has the fucking audacity to freaking confront me while I was just saying a simple motherfucking 'hi' and even has the balls to ask me about what the flipping hell have I ever done to the mukami brothers for them to be goddamn buddy buddy with my fucking self and even went to have the liberty to motherfucking yell at me when I have done absolutely nothing, goddammit, what have I ever done to you!? " I was fuming, what the hell was his problem!?

As I looked at the others, they looked appalled considering I have used some inappropriate language and have shouted at them, usually, I wouldn't even let them say a single curse and whoever would say it would face punishment from me.