Meeting the Mukami's

Lucy's pov

After i found out what they are, i started to think that maybe i should stop pretending since were both mythical creatures anyway so what's the point?

I started to think about my decision but thought about the things I could gain from it but thought of nothing and decided to keep my identity a secret and tell them in due time or they could maybe find out themselves.

After I finished my train of thoughts, I saw the the four vampires huddled in the living room with the blonde sitting in the couch, the light browned hair at the back of it, the dark green with tortoise tips standing near the window and the one who escorted me was standing in front of my face while his arms are crossed.

All of them we're looking at me with somewhat wide eyes and I was confused, utterly confused.

"Oi, would you stop looking at me as if I was fucking Cinderella dancing and backfired before falling into my bitch of a face." I spat and somehow, if possible,they started to stare at me with wider eyes and that's where I knew...... I fucked up.

"*sigh* looks like the secrets out, anyway what're your names." I said a little bit annoyed since I didn't expect that my secret could be found out so soon.

"My names ruki and the blonde is kou, the brunette is yuma, and the green haired one is azusa,were the mukami brothers, what's your name?" Said the black hair with gray tips vampire which I now know is ruki introduced before asking my name.

"My names Yuri, just yuri." I said but chooses to hide my true identity and decides to be called by the name I preferred the most.

"Okay then, tell us what were you doing in the backyard of our mansion?" Questioned ruki and his brothers just nodded like lost puppies.

"Oh well before I tell you, you have to let me stay here as long as i want and I'll let you drink some of my blood but before doing that, you have to ask." I said with authority in my voice and they all we're seemed surprised about how I know they we're vampires before thinking about it and agreed.

I was glad that they didn't question how I knew what they are because I'm damn tired as hell.

"Hey, before I explain everything to all of you, can you show me a room that I could sleep in?,I'm very tired and I promise I'll explain everything to you once I wake up." I yawned and they all thinker about it before nodding.

"Yuma, show her the guest room." Asked,more like commanded ruki leaving no room for objections for the poor brunette which just grunted and went upstairs before I followed seeing him in front of a wooden door.

"Here's your room." Said yuma before grunting and I just nodded and muttered a small thank you before walking in.

The room was simple and was a little dusty so being too lazy to clean, I used my magic to clean the whole room and added a few little extra for my liking.

The room was now painted light blue with a blue bed that has red pillows and has a red blanket, besides the bed was a blue lamp shade on top of a wooden bedside table, the floor was wooden and has a red carpet with blue frills, beside the door was another door tat leads to the bathroom and besides it was a big walk in closet, there was much more things in the room but being the lazy person that I am, I again used my magic to clean myself up before directly went to the bed and slept.

I know that the mukami brothers are talking about me behind my back about how they shouldn't let someone they just knew in, thinking I was an enemy, might not be safe but I could care less about what they're saying since I'm too sleepy to think,and decided to finally let myself succumb to darkness I call sleep and decided to answer their question when I woke up.