Master

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I have actually already finished this chapter for almost 1 week ago, however, my WiFi fucked up and I wasn't able to update, what's more, I bought a new phone and wasn't able to recover my account on wattpad so it took me so long, approximately 3-6 days before I was able to retrieve it, so sorry. Plus, my wattpad fucking updated and now, I'm only able to read 2 stories while offline, which made me sulk and mad about it, so I moved on to YouTube. Anyways, thanks for reading my story, as well as voting and sometimes commenting, I really appreciate it, it makes me more motivated on updating.

And yes, I wasn't lazy at all and really did tried to update earlier.

***

Yuma's pov.

Staring at my mentor, Heidi, lazily sunbathing under the bright sun above the sky, I started to doubt my progress.

After finishing the pitiful 4 laps' run and a good 10 minute rest, my energy was finally replenished, I even felt as if I haven't done anything at all.

After the first warm up, Heidi never instructed anything ever again, he was just casually sitting on his short wooden chair as he folded his hands upon the back of his head, legs crossed.

"Heidi, don't you have any instructions to give? " I coughed, having enough of the deafening silence, as well as the sight of his hairy legs as he posed in front of me, ew.

"Oh, yeah, um, go run another lap or something. " he squinted his eyes open before lazily gesturing his arms in a shooing motion.

I felt my eyes twitch, yet, I still did what he said and ran more laps around the grounds, still bearing the overwhelming pressure before giving up on the 4th lap, my knees growing weak the more I took a step forward.

Damn it.

Coming back towards the shade to rest, my energy was once again replenished after a few minutes. Having completely lost hope about Heidi tutoring me, I immediately went back towards the wide field and continued my run, this happened for almost half a day.

After I completely overworked my energy, I layed at the black ground and winced, my whole body was in pain and my limbs was stiff.

After the continues torture and fail, I started to ponder about my run. Every time I jog, I would feel a kind of heavy feeling at my back, like someone was sitting on me, pressuring me so I can't move forward.

It was like carrying a whole house that was supported by a building, completed with furniture. Actually, I wouldn't be wondering about this, especially since this might have just been a test by Heidi to make me fail, however, to actually stop me at a pitiful 4 laps?! No, I'm not sulking...

"So you finally guessed it. " the gruff voice of my mentor spoke as I watch him get up from his seat, conveniently folding it before briskly walking towards me.

His words made me frown.

"Wha-" I wasn't able to finish my words when an incredible sight suddenly filled my line of vision.

The previously barren ground and dull surroundings was suddenly replaced by gorgeous galaxies as Heidi swiftly swung his arm. The vast blue sky turned into a bloody color as each wipe Heidi did changed the surroundings continuously.

I was amazed, the previous disappointment immediately left me as my mind immediately understood why did they put me into his care.We were the same.

Space, this was space magic.

After finally registering this fact in my head, I then turned towards the smiling Heidi behind me, my gaze full of worship and praise.

"Master. " this time, my words wasn't out of force, but respect. The kind of tone that truly recognizes this person in front of me as my master.