Earthland

Yuma's pov

A dark Ray of light flashed in front of me as I tried to ran forward to stop it, completely forgetting the pain from my body as I reached out my hand to try stop it before it could hit my mate's already battered body.

I deemed myself useless as I could only watch as the blade like black light slip from my fingers as it continued to pursue in my mate's direction.

It felt like time stopped as I could only see that the dark light slowly pierce towards my beloved mate's chest as her body swayed before it fell down.

"No! " I watched in horror as yuri fell down with eyes wide as saucers as I immediately ran towards her direction, preventing her from falling towards the floor.

"Yuma, you have to leave. "

"No no no no, I can't leave you. "

"Yuma their coming! Quickly, leave! "

"No! Please- "

"My darling, run, go, leave me! " I watched the body of my beloved as I craddled her bloody figure in my arms.

"No! I won't leave, I'll never leave you! " I felt tears gush out of my eyes as I persistently tried to stop the bleeding wound in her chest.

"It's no use, leave, now, you must go! " I looked at my mate as she Shook her head continuously, a helpless and solemn expression on her crying face.

"Please, you must not die, you are not allowed to die, please... " her slightly shaking pearl white hand now stained with dark red blood moved to touch my face as I held it, resting my chin on her soft yet cold palm.

"My darling, yuma, you must live, for me, for us, remember that I will always love you with all my heart, I love you my darling, remember... " I cried harder as I start to feel her heartbeat getting fainter and fainter as I paled.

"No no no no no, yuri wake up, wake up! "

"Please tell me your just joking, please, wake up! "

"Open your eyes, please! "

"I love you too, so please, open your eyes! "

"Wake up! "

"Wake up!

"Wake up! "

"Wake up! Yuma! "

I jolted awake as I immediately saw my mate's worried expression in front of me. Almost all rationality escaped me as I pulled her towards my chest, squeezing her, only one thought in my mind, She's alive.

"Your alive. "

"Uh-huh. "

"Your here. "

"I'm here. "

"You didn't leave me. "

"I would never. "

I finally calmed down as I know that she was really still alive and didn't leave me as I bit her neck, her delicious blood flowing through my mouth, immediately confirming her existance.

"My darling, what happened? " I felt her try to push me away as she held my face, trying to wipe away the tears flowing out.

"Y-you died, I-i saw you die in front of me, I- "

"Shh, it's alright yuma, see, I'm here, I'm alive, it was just a nightmare. "

"Hm, a nightmare. "