True Colors Unfold

Lucy's pov

I woke up with the sun shining on my face and got out of bed before taking a shower and eating breakfast.

It's been 3 months since I revived lisanna, well technically my uncle, krest did but you get the point.

This 3 months, the guild ignored me and even if I have a role which is to be nice and all that crap is that I can't help but let my true personality which is a stubborn, childish, cocky, an emo, and crazy? person slip.

Anyway as I let my true personality slip, they ignored me and so did I, I mean their not the only one who can ignore someone, I mean I'm the best of all the best!...... *sigh* and there goes my stubborn and cocky personality, combined.

I started to get bored seeing the fact that I'm all alone in my apartment, I decided to go to the guild.

While walking I summoned plue for some entertainment and saw him do his famous *pun**pun* and giggled before I started to get lost in thought, thinking about going to a new world since I finally knew fairy tail's true colors and also the other guilds which is, 'if your weak then we don't give a damn about you, but if your strong then rest assured we will be the best of friends.' And 'if the previous members are back, new ones aren't allowed.'

I started to think about the new world and started thinking if the places there are the same as here, or if they have magic just like us or their just plain magic-less humans.

I started to get excited and the curiosity got the best of me, since I'm also an adventurous person, started to think about the possibilities and started to feel giddy about leaving the Guild to have a new adventure.

You heard me right, I Lucy heartfilia or should I say Luciana yurine heartfilia apocalypse, is leaving the Guild fairy tail.

I started to think that since their ignoring me and all, there's no point on staying if you don't feel welcomed.

As I arrived at the guild, I just noticed that since I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice plue go back to the spirit world but just shrugged it off and decided too summon him later before opening the tall, wide Guild doors and slippedpast everyone t master's office without being noticed.

*knock**knock* I knocked as I arrived at his office doors and waited for his signal to come in and once I got one, I entered.

"Master, I want to leave the Guild." I asked master and to say he was shocked was an understatement.

"B-bbut why my child?" He asked and I explained everything to him starting about when lisanna arrived and the ignorance that happened.

"Alright my child but remember to visit and please don't ever forget about us, and remember the 3 rules." Master said with tears in his eyes and I just nodded not trusting my voice.

After our goodbyes,I left the office after giving him a hug and saw how the Guild interacted with lisannaand started to think that I could be nice just for today and decided that lisanna could be my farewell gift to them and left the Guild.

I arrived at my apartment late and decided to go on my adventure tommorow and get a goodnight sleep to replenish my energy.

Timeskip

I woke up at 6 in the morning before taking a shower and cooking myself breakfast before eating.

I was finished packing yesterday so I pulled out what looked like a colorful round ball before throwing it at the ground forming a portal which leads to my new adventure and stepped in.

Upon arriving at the new world, I was standing infront of a big mansion and immediately closed the portal before going to their front doors and knocked.

Once I knocked, the door was opened by a man with black hair with white tips and has one of the most amazing dark blue eyes.

"How may I help you?" He asked and looked me up and down, before going to this world, I thought that it would be pointless of I still wore my disguise and transformed back to my true human form, I'm wearing my every-day outfit,unless in disguise, which consists of a blue turtleneck sweater with a red blazer and a black skirt and my favorite aqua blue scarf.

I don't feel any magic power from him but his presence somehow feel familiar but decides to shrug it off and go do the plan i formed which is to play it innocent and see what this world has.

"I-i don't know w-wher I am but I remember that I w-woke up here, infront of your mansion and the others are a blur." I stuttered with a cute voice while looking down with my left hand covering my mouth with my scarf and my right hand fumbling the hem of my skirt.

He doesn't seem convinced but was still polite enough to let me in.

While we were walking, I admired his mansion which is 'almost' as big as my own and I might say, it was beautiful but also a little creepy which is even greater since I love dare-daring things, and being in a creepy house with a man you don't even know is one of them.

As we started to near what seems to be the living room, I started to sense 3 more living people, 'maybe he isn't alone after all.'

As we entered the loving room,I saw 3 more boys.

One has blonde hair that has Bangs covering one of his eyes and beautiful emereld green eyes.

The second one has light brown hair which is tied in a bun and has pinkish predator eyes.

Lastly, the third one has dark green hair with tortoise tips and like the light brown haired guy, has pinkish but bored looking eyes.

All of them has good looks I might say and I even has to stop myself from drooling before looking at the and upon closer look, they sure as hell aren't human seeing as they had fangs after the blonde haired guy grinned at me.

I started to think about what they are and seeing they had fangs I started to think their werewolves but thought about how a werewolf is never proper when it come to etiquette and after scanning their house which is perfectly clean, they sure as hell aren't werewolves.

I thought hard about what could they be and then it dawned on me.

Their vampires, one of our worlds most powerful creature and known to be unruled since they are mostly competitive that to gain the throne of their kind, they have to kill anyone on their way and since every single one of them wants to be the ruler, they started to kill each other,the universal king and queen which is the ruler among all creatures and also in coincidence is my parents,was afraid that if they continue killing each other then the vampire race might go extinct,stopped the fight and announced that the vampires are free creatures which cant be ruled over.