Explanation

Ruki's pov

To say i was suprised was an understatement, i mean why wouldn't i be, she just threw kou and yuma at the wall like some kind of rag doll and even leaving a dent.

I cant believe this girl, and from what she did i should probably make a mental note to myself to never be on her bad side.

The girl was strong, that i can tell but she is also kind of mysterious since not even a vampire could do such a thing without being angry or more like furious and it's also not possible for someone to do such a thing especially even looking like it was not a big deal at all so its practically impossible for a normal human to do that, well that is if she is human.

I highly doubt that she is normal because from what I learned about the other creatures, you have to be a hybrid of two different and powerful beings just to accomplish just even half of that strength and has to be trained by a professional and powerful creature to accomplish the other half.

As we got out of Yuri's room, we immediately seated ourselves on the couch and went to find a comfortable position.

After a few minutes or so, Yuri went down the stairs with the same clothes that she used when she arrived and I immediately wondered when she washed her clothes or even brought a bag for all her things that she could use to hold her clothes with.

As I wondered of the possibilities on how she got a change of clothes, Yuri coughed to somehow get our attention, which she succeeded and started to speak.

"Ummm, so you know about how I just randomly arrived at your house, am I right?" She asked and we nodded before she continued.

"Well I don't know if you'll believe this or not but I'm actually an heiress I am the heir for the throne on being the queen of a small land and also I am going to step in the throne after I find my mate,anyway back to the million dollar question, I landed in your garden because I want to explore this world because truth Is that I don't actually come from this world, I came from a world called earthland which is a world full of mages,I came from a guild called fairy tail which betrayed me but I don't hold grudges if it's something as pointless as ignoring so that was fine with me, truth is I don't know how or why I specifically  landed here in your garden but I'm sure I will find out long enough and also, I am going to stay here for as long as I want, which is after I find out more about this world, like it or not, anyway that is my story, any questions? " and again,I was shocked and I'm sure my brothers is too, to say she was from a whole new world and what's worst is that it's full of images seems so impossible and I swear,if she wasn't wearing that serious and impassive face then I swear I would never believe her.

"I would like to ask, are you a mage too? " Asked kou and that from all she said and the thoughts that is running through my head right now I wouldn't be surprised I've never thought of it but I'm glad he did.

"Oh yes, about that question, my answer is yes, I mean how could I have thrown you and yuma at the wall, leaving a dent if I'm not? " She said it with one eyebrow raised and a confused expression on her face and she said it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

We all sweat dropped about what she said and started to question her further.

"Why are you staying here of all places? " And now it was me who asked since I was wondering about that after she mentioned it.

"Oh that's because I just thought that maybe there's a further explanation on why I landed here of all places and I choose to stay to find out, anyway you already found out about who I am so you don't have a choice for this matter actually." I would hate to admit it but she is right and that just made me more frustrated.

Before we could ask further questions, I glanced at the clock and found that we only have 4 hours left to sleep so we can go to school and decided that we should rest to have some of our energy back.

After a while, I decided that I don't think we should bring Yuri tonight so maybe next week after we have her enrolled and decided to leave her and after she told us her story, after a bit of thinking I decided we could trust her.

I told my brothers that we should rest so we can go to school after we freshened up and explained everything to Yuri and she said she understands and nodded before going to her room to probably rest and so did we.

After I went into my room,  I immediately climed into bed and thought about the things that happened today.

'Today's been a long day. ' I thought before getting myself comfortable in my bed and drifting off to sleep.