School

Lucy's pov

Its been a week since i got here and everything seems fine.

Today is monday so that means, tonight is the night i will start school since ruki enrolled me last friday.

I was preparing my stuff like bags, notebooks, a pencil, ballpen,and other things that you need in school.

The guys was the ones who bought me the things and I somehow feel sad but that sadness was quickly thrown out the window once I remembered the incident just three days ago.

Flashback

It's my fourth day here in the mukami's and I somehow feel safe but that can't be true since I can totally protect myself but this kind of safe just somehow feels slightly different, it feels like I can tell them everything like I'm actually the daughter of the king and queen of all the mythical creatures and will someday be the one to rule them and I also feel like I could tell them that I'm a hybrid without them freaking out and how I'm also comfortable enough to tell them about my past and let me tell you I just don't let that kind of information be given away easily.

I sighed from all the thoughts running to my head and thought about how only one thing could make me less stressed right now and that's baking.

I decided to go to the kitchen and thought about what will i bake.

I decided that baking my most favorite food is the best idea so I took all the necessary ingrediens needed and placed them on the island.

After a while of waiting for my precious to be baked, it finally dinhed signaling that it's all done and being trained by fire, I took the baked pie without feeling any kind of burn and placed them in the table before decorating it mostly with blueberries since their my most favorite fruit and once I'm done I sliced it and was about to take a bite when...

MY PRECIOUS BLUEBERRY PIE WAS SNATCHED AWAY FROM ME!!??!I swear furious was an understatement for what I'm feeling right now and turned around to find all the guys eating it and my teeth clenched.

How dare they take what's mine without my permission!!!!

I quickly ran to them and ate what was left of my blueberry pie so no one would try to eat more and caved them death glares before walking out the room, one thought in my mind.

'I promise I will protect you my precious blueberry pie and no one will ever tear you away from me.' I thought before I rated the crumbs that was left in the box savoring the flavor.

End

I swear after what happened I made sure to protect my blueberry pie always, here in my belly y'all!!!

While I was reminiscing the memory, I heard the knock on the door and knew immediately that it was ruji since I could smell his scent before going up to the door and opened it to confirm my suspicion.

"Hey ruki, what brings you to my room? " I asked and he chuckled and nodded as to respond to my greeting.

"I'm here to ask if you are ready for school since theres only two hours left before we go. " he said and I thanked him before he left and I went right back to arranging my things.

I finished everything such as arranging including getting myself presentable and wore my uniform which ruki brought earlier and i might say i look like a slut since the skirt was too short that if I just bent a tiny little bit then the whole world could see my panty covered bum.

As I studied my outfit I looked at the clock and saw that I only have six minutes before we leave and I immediately forgot about my outfit and bolted down the stairs to see the guys about to leave without me but before they could I immediately strolled next to them and greeted them good evening since it's night and we went outside before coming inside the limo.

As we sat, yuma immediately sat his head in my lap since when I got here he has always been like this and I sometimes would sing since he, scratch that, they said I have a good voice so I sing for them whenever there is a problem or I'm just in the mood.

As we sat I started to sing sad song and from the half of the song, yuma somehow fell asleep and since it's my first day today, i decided to be nice and let him sleep on my lap a little longer before I woke him up once we arrived.

As all the guys stepped out the limo, I was left last and I slowly stepped outside and saw the humongous school and I took a deep breath before encouraging myself that everything will be fine.

All if us walked in the school with some girls swooning over the four boys and somehow, guys started to come to me too but we all walked forward and didn't even look back before finally entering school.

'Hope I can stay here and survive before I die from melting from the guys typical flirts." I joked to myself and realised that it didn't work and that it only made it worse.

Ugh, I hate myself.