Mates

Yuma's pov

We were currently sitting down in a criss-crossed position on the floor with my mate besides me as yuri's parents sat across us, oh, did I mention that they are currently glaring at me? Particularly acnologia as layla currently has a dark aura surrounding her, I Sweat dropped.

Yes, I have then found out about their names after yuri told me using mind link. Sigh, such an imposing name acnologia has, and such an innocent name for layla, contrary to their personalities. A soft, doting, overprotective dad and a fierce yet overprotective mom, siiiiigggghhhhh....

Alright, now your probably wondering what happened and why were currently here right? Well it's like this.

30 minutes ago...

"Who are you?! You Dare touch our daughter, you deserve death! " crap, did I just see lightning flash through the background? Or is it just me...

"Oh no... " I heard a groan from my mate beside me as I sweated bullets. Oh shit, is this the end? Will they take her away from me? Oh no, but she's mine, will they not like me? What about our future kids? Will they also like them?

I started to panick, not knowing that my every thought was actually read by everyone in the whole room as I only found out after I turned to a red faced yuri, a speechless layla and a much more angry acnologia, crap.

"What did you just... SAY! " I shivered as I immediately followed my instincts and started to run.

Oh no no no no, what should I do? I doomed..

"Oh your doomed alright, just wait till I get my hands on you... I'll chop you to pieces and feed you to the hell hounds! "

Noooo! That can't happen! We still even haven't got a baby yet, plus we still haven't decided a name for her/him or maybe even them. Plus, what would happen if they grew up without a daddy? What would happen? Plus, I still need to protect my future daughter from those needy boys, and I also have to train my descendant, and what about our future 5 other children, they might grow up without a father then, noooo, what will I do?

Wait, maybe my mate can still save me! At that thought, I immediately turned towards my mate, who was face palming at the side with begging eyes, hoping that she'll get what I mean and save me. Come on love, our future children is at stake here, if I die today, who would fill the house with mini little yuri's and yuma's? Sigh...

'Darling, I'm sorry but I don't think I'd be able to help you, plus, your totally exaggerating.. '

I was left speechless by my own mate's betrayal as I could only look at her with undisguised contempt and helplessness.

It seems like I just have to save myself then, come on yuma, you totally got this, for future little yuri's and yuma's!

As I was running I immediately started to negotiate with my mate's dad and my soon to be father-in-law.

"Uncle, calm down okay, you see, me and yuri are mates, mates! We were meant to be together so I really hoped that uncle would give us your blessings! " I hurriedly stopped as I immediately turned around and bowed down towards future father-in-law agnologia.

As I said those words, I immediately saw shock running through acnologia and layla's faces, probably surprised of the fact that were mates. From the corner of my eyes, I immediately saw my mate give me a big smile and a thumbs-up as I lifted my chin proudly before remembering something.

"Oh, don't forget, I'm also the only one who would be able to give you grandkids, so don't worry father-in-law, mother-in-law, I'll make sure to do my best and immediately give you a descendant! " Smack!