Decision

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update. Truth is, I was actually planning to stop this book since I was stuck in a major author's block and had no idea how to continue this book, and I really didn't have that high expectations of this story but I was actually surprised when it actually reached 1k reads. I read the comments and am really glad that you like it so I decided to continue it at the best of my ability, thank you for reading.

Enjoy~

▣◈●••●◈▣

Yuri's pov

'I love you. '

I repeated those words in my head like a broken record as I felt myself smile.

Finally.

After so many months, I finally succeeded. The moment I stepped inside this mansion and the very moment I smelled his wonderful uniquely his, bitter chocolate and coconut scent, I knew that he was mine.

My mate.

The very person who will be by my side as I rule our kingdom, the very first future vampire king and most importantly, my lover.

I grinned as I snuggled closer to yuma's warm and well-built chest as I felt his arm tighten around my waist.

We slept for a while until I was suddenly awoken from a hard knocking, no, it's more like pounding from the door paired with a high-pitched voice shouting.

"You bitch! Get out of here, you Dare seduce Yuma! " came in yui's annoying voice as I heard a groan from above.

I looked up at my mate's handsomely groggy expression as I felt him subconsciously pulling me closer to his chest, engulfing me with his scent as I breathed in.

"Morning. " a kiss fell upon my forehead as I saw yuma finally getting out of his slumber and leaning forward as I felt him lay his head on my shoulder and started sniffing my neck.

"Good morning. " I slightly moaned as what I suppose was a bite became a Hickey.

"Stop it. " I started to softly push against his chest as I felt him suck on my neck as I started to moan a little louder.

I heard a chuckle as I finally felt yuma stop sucking on my neck and started to kiss me on the lips instead.

I reciprocated his kiss as I felt bliss as he thrusts his tounge in my mouth. Everything was perfect until I suddenly heard an annoying voice that makes me want to decapitate it's owner.

"Slut! Get out of here! " it took everything in me not to teleport out of bed and strangle that pathetic human but reconsidered as I felt my mate's warm body and was reluctant to let go.

"Damn it. " I heard a groan from above me as I laughed.

I held yuma's hand, slowly rubbing it as I gave a light kiss on his lips. The feeling of his large hand against my small one was fascinating, my hand fit perfectly on his as he engulfed it.

After a while, I slowly started to get up as the damn idiotic human's shouts started to grow louder, as well as the door's pounding that I was actually starting to get worried that it might break.

"Where are you going? " I felt a large smoth hand held on to my wrist as I got off the bed.

I looked at yuma as he wore an expression full of worry, agitation and urgency as his hold on my wrist tighten.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, I'll just have to talk to a certain bitch behind the closed door. " I said casually as I smiled.

The hold on my wrist seemed to loosen but not entirely letting go as yuma started to get up from the bed. I looked at him confused as he stood in from of me before snaking his arm on my waist with a chuckle.