Information

Yuri's pov

I woke up in the early morning surrounded by my mate's scent as I reluctantly got out of his arms before dashing towards the bathroom.

After finishing nature's call, I again looked at my mate who was currently hugging and straddling a plush pillow while mumbling my name repeatedly.

I silently laughed as I walked towards our luggage to take out some clothes before re-entering the bathroom and taking a long and relaxing bath. In the middle of me bathing, I heard the door open as a naked as a newborn baby yuma entered the bath with me, just opposite in the bathtub.

"Why did you wake up so early? " he whined as he reached for the nearby soap before letting me turn around and then started washing my back.

"I went to pee and then planned to get back to bed but I wasn't tired anymore so I took a bath. "

"Hm. " I laughed as I turned around to see him pouting his cheeks before slowly giving him a peck on the lips.

The kiss was slow and hot as I slowly started to straddle him as I kissed him from the lips down to his collarbone and started at his chest.

I could feel him harden under my touch as I heard him let out a soft inaudible moan. I then kissed him back on the lips as I let his hands roam around my body while savoring his sweet taste as I arched my back when he started to licked my neck and down to my breast and below.

...

After our 'bath', I then wore a white strapless dress with a black leather belt around my waist before pairing it with a sky blue blazer and wore a pair of dark brown sandals.

We are going to the xillos village to look for information about out mission so we can have a lead for us to get there without some mishaps and to find out if there was anything we have to qet a head's up on for our journey to be much more easier.

Right now, I'm waiting for yuma to finish his bath, since I got out first, before getting out of the room to check out of the inn. The journey to the xillos village is three days away and we decided to just take another inn when we get there.

I floated down the stairs as my legs was still tired from our, ehem, morning session before leading my way towards another hallway and towards the receptionist who I saw was talking on the lacrima on her hand.

"Excuse me. " I lightly tapped on the wooden desk as I announced my presence.

The receptionist then turned around and stared blankly at me for a while before slightly widening her eyes and then hurriedly turned around to say something to the other person she was calling and then turned towards me with a soft smile on her face.

"May I ask what you need, ma'am? " I also smiled as I conveyed to her on what I came here for.

"So you want to check out of the hotel? " I nodded.

"Yeah. "

"Which room? "

"Room 56, third floor. "

"That would be 470,000 jewels ma'am. " I smiled as I took out 500,000 jewels from my space storage before giving it to her, letting her keep the change as a tip.

The receptionist then started to write things in mid air using a magic pen before crossing off our room number and then erased our names before taking away our keys.

After checking out, I turned around to see yuma already at the entrance of the inn with our luggage beside him as he slowly waved his hands over to me.

He was wearing a light Grey sweater with dark blue jeans as well as red sneakers and a cyan scarf around his neck, in short, he looked hot.

I was still drooling over my mate when he then laughed and lightly hit my head as I pouted before looking at him pitifully.