Yours

Yuri's pov.

As the hysterical laughter started to get closer, a booted foot can be seen stepping out into the light. Getting closer and closer until the whole body could finally be seen, I felt my stomach drop.

There stood the man, no, thing in front of me. He, truly was, an abomination. He has the face of a cat, green eyes, sharp jaw, cat ears, and even the fur! But what was truly thrilling isn't that, but the fact that it really doesn't have a body that was supposed to be matched on it's face. He has the chest of a dog, limbs of a horse, and what's worse, each of the animal limbs seemed to have been stitched.

A piece of thread seems to have dangled from it's arms so it can hold itself to it's body, even the neck seems to be stitched. From the gruesome sight in front of me, all I wanted to do was throw up, it was hideous. My parents have taught me that judging people by their appearance is bad but I don't really think I could call this......thing, a person.

"Hehehe, now you see me, now you see me, are you scared? are you scared? You are! You are! Hehehe. " hysterical laughter again filled the room as the..... person started laughing again and again.

"Hehehe, your scared, your scared, hehehe, why? why? You are all afraid! You are all afraid! " giggling and laughter filled the whole room but was replaced by sobs.

As the guy was still distracted, it was then that I was finally able to escape from the ropes that have loosen due to the caster's change of emotion. To be able to control mind prison, the caster themselves also needs to learn how to not distract their attention, as well as their emotion, and when this guy has then started crying, he have already, loosened his control on parts of his mind control.

Finally getting out of the binds, I immediately summoned the litinous light from my mind pocket. The mind pocket is some sort of what you can say is a storage bag, but smaller. With a mind picket, you are able to store any kind of object you want but it has to fit in the mind pocket, since it is only as big as a small drawer.

And you might be thinking, if you have this mind pocket of yours, then why the hell didn't you put the grimuse herb in it!?

Well the thing is, to actually let the grimuse herb protect you is that you have to wear it physically and it has to be placed on the outside of your body. For example, you may pin it on your shirt, or put it on your pocket, or you may also use it as an accessory of yours, since the grimuse herb is only medium in size and you are able to make it into an ornament.

And yes, again, you might be thinking, then why the hell did you not form it into an accessory!?

Well, the answer is simple, ots such a bother, plus, I'm not really fond of putting that much accessory on myself. And it is also totally not because I found it such a bother and is too lazy to do it, nope, definitely not.

The mind pocket sure is convenient. It not only let's you carry some of your things privately where no-one will be able to find, it is also formed ever since you were a child, letting you use it without even using magic.

Holding the litinous light on my left hand, I started to follow the procedures needed for me to get out of here. Hitting the light at the guy's face, a scream could be heard echoing around, followed by a string of curses.

"Damn it! Damn it! You wretched girl! You wretched girl! I'll kill you! I'll kill you! " not bothering about the horrendous scream that keeps echoing on my ears, I focused my thoughts on just escaping.

As the air around me started to shift, I could only hold my breathe as my body felt like I was inside a tornado, swirling around and around, getting me so dizzy that I wanted to puke.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity of torture, it was then that I have suddenly found myself being held in a warm embrace, and already knowing who it was, I immediately hugged the person, my mate.

"Yuri! Your back, your here! " mumbling a soft 'yeah', I snuggled even closer to yuma, letting him rest his head upon my shoulder, probably to smell my scent.

"What happened? " at his question, I was about to answer when I finally remembered something, immediately getting out of his arms and running towards a certain direction.

"Yuri! " hearing his shouts behind my back, I continued to run.

After what felt like hours of running, I finally arrived at a certain store. Going inside, I hurriedly went towards the Clerk and firing him some certain ingredients.

"I-i got it ma'am. " taking a deep breath, I watched as the clerk ran towards a door before going out minutes later, a small bag in his hands.

"Here you go, that would be 254,000 jewels please. " handing him the money, I immediately started to clean one of the tables from the shop.

Dammit, I completely forgotten, I almost didn't do the fifth procedure, to take the antidote after I got out of the mind prison.

It was such a relief that taking the antidote doesn't require the fact that once I got out of the mind prison, I have to consume it immediately. But taking the antidote may say not to eat it immediately, but it does say that it is limited, and it's limited by an hour.

Starting to mix all the ingredients that I bought, I hurriedly tried to make the antidote, before it's to late. I currently only have 15 minutes to go before I lose time, or else I would be sucked back towards the mind prison from before, and never got out!

Finally finished on making the antidote, I hurriedly consumed it, even though I still have 3 to 4 minutes left, I was completely afraid that maybe, just a thought, that it would be snatched out of my hands.

As j consumed the antidote, it was then that I felt like a heavy burden on my mind seemed to go away, a fiery feeling was then seng towards my whole body, making me shiver.

"Yuri! " bang! I turned towards the source of the sound as the door of the shop bursts open, and there he was, my mate. He was holding the door handle so tightly that I thought he might break it, huffing out to catch his breathe, he raised his head, looking at me in the eye that I could feel myself shiver from his gaze.

"D-darling... " my voice quivering, I could only walk towards him with shaky steps.

Noticing that I seemed to be quite slow on walking towards him, he marched towards me and held my wrist in a grip.

"Y-yuma, you-! " totally not caring about my protests, he started to drag me back towards the hotel.

As I looked at my mate, I knew he was angry, so I decided to just shut my mouth and pretend that I was just a sack of potatoes, yes, I'm just a sack of potatoes that my mate is dragging around, uh-huh. Nothing to see here folks! I'm just a sack of potatoes that has arms and legs, but totally cannot talk, you hear me? I can't talk!

Finally arriving at the hotel and towards our room, I was just about to be a sack of potatoes with arms and legs and can talk when I was cut off, arms wrapped around my waist as yuma buried his head on my neck, snifging around like some do-ehem-beautiful and perfect mate, uh-huh, perfect.

"Yuri. " repeating my name over and over again, I felt his grip tighten around my waist, I felt my heart soften.

"I-i was so worried, I thought t-that I would lose you. " I could feel him start to sob, wrapping my arms around his broad shoulders, I snuggled my face at his chest, sniffing his scent.

"I-" I was about to answer when I was cut off, again, but in a much better way, you get me?

As the kiss started to get deeper and deeper, it was then that yuma have decided to pull off. His warm breathe tickled my face as I leaned towards him.

"Your mine. " I heard him mutter quietly and yet, I felt my heart jolt, happiness overflowing me.

"Yours. " one word and that was all it takes, lifting me up from my feet, it was then that he started tk lead me towards the bed, boy, this is going to be a hectic day.