The woman i love

Yuma's pov

I felt my jaw drop as she shouted at yuri as I replayed her words all over again until I suddenly stiffened, a surge of dread going through me.

"What did you say? " I felt myself grow pale as yuri's calm yet terrifying voice filled up the silent room.

I reached my hand and clasped it around yui's mouth as I saw her about to answer, I hate the girl but I wouldn't just let her die.

She kept squirming at my grip as she attempted to take off my hand but I didn't let her.

"Yuri, come on, I'm sure she didn't mean it. " beads of Sweat started to form on my head as I gulped.

"Oh? It didn't seem that way. " I froze as her emotionless yet dangerous gaze swept at me.

"Uhh, come on, it's probably because she was just a- hey, what the heck!? " I took off my hand as I felt the stupid girl lick it.

"I'm not lying! " oh fuck.

"Hm, I see. "

"What did you mean by that, huh!? "

"Then answer me. "

"What? "

"What did you say? "

Oh no no no no, were doomed!

I watched as they threw questions and answers towards each other until she calmly gazed at the stupid girl.

"I said, your nothing but a slut! "

"I'm a slut? "

"Yes! You took away everything from me, including the mukami's! "

"I see. "

As their conversation deepened, the angrier yui started to get.

"Well then, your telling me, I seduced the mukami brothers, which makes it like robbing them from you? "

"What do you think!? While you weren't here, I was the one that everyone loved, not you! "

When yui said that, I saw a kind of emotion pass yuri's eyes before it immediately disappeared before I could even identify it.

"Hold on, yui, what exactly are you implying? " it seems like the others were starting to get annoyed until kou voiced out a question.

"What I meant is that she stole you away from me! If she wasn't here then everything will just turn back to normal, you loving me, and me having the last choice. If she wasn't here, then all of you wouldn't have gotten hurt because of her, she's evil! "

"What do you mean I hurt them? " shock was written on yuri's face as I paled before I hurriedly tried to stop the stupid girl from talking to much.

"Wait, t-thats-"

"When you were still sleeping, you emitted a dark like aura, attacking all the mythical creatures, specifically your little dragon and the sakamaki brothers and mukami brothers and giving them scars all over their bodies! If it wasn't for your little dragon on giving them some kind of pill, you might have even killed them! "

"W-what? "

"Yes, this is all your fault, slut! "

"Shut up yui! "

"No! She needs to know that she's just some woman who like to seduce different kinds of men! "

"Heh. "

As they bickered, I noticed a bitter smirk appear on yuri's face.

"What are you smiling about, huh!? "