Vision

Yuri's pov

Everything was silent, I have been inside this void all by myself. When I fainted after I found out about yui putting her blood in the pancake, I have been in this void.

From the past times that I was poisoned, this never happens so it's unusual. I have been walking for what felt like hours until I suddenly started to hear voices.

"Run. "

"Danger. "

"Leave. "

Those three words was repeatedly chanted by the unknown voices, it was starting to get creepy so I did the best thing I could think of for now, ignore it.

Every step I take, the voices which was once whispers suddenly started to go louder until it was practically screaming at me, which caused me to immediately stop walking.

"Run! "

"Danger! "

"Leave! "

It chanted all over again until I was already crouching down with my hands on my ears.

"Run! "

"Danger! "

"Leave! "

Stop it.

"Run! "

I don't like it anymore.

"Danger! "

What's happening?

"Leave! "

Stop!

Like some sort of switch, the voices immediately stopped and I sighed in relief but it was long-lived before I was suddenly falling. I screamed as I felt some sort of chains stopping me from moving, tying my hands behind my back while it slithers around my upper body. I looked down but saw nothing and yet I felt like I was being bind.

I wiggled around as I was trying to get out from the invisible chains when I suddenly felt myself hitting the ground.

I looked around and saw that I wasn't in the void anymore. The once black and lonely surroundings turned into a forest.

I looked around and admired the beautiful scenery. Everything was breathtaking, the wild grass was a light yellowish green while the trees were oddly multicolored, I see some plain green leaves, peach colored leaves, yellow, brown, orange, blue and purple leaves but what caught my attention the most was the white leaved tree in front of me.

The tree's leaves was a satisfying white while the branches was perfectly brown, there were some white thread like vines hanging from above the tree while fireflies was surrounding it.

The tree was a good 10 ft. while also having big roots, the most odd thing about it was about the diamonds that littered just besides the roots which is located on the dead black soil.

Celestial glitters was like a never ending waterfall while it flows from a hole in the middle of the tree, causing it to flow through a dig up soil surrounding the mysterious tree as it circled around it.

Black, dark violet, and indigo butterflies was hovering over the celestial glitters as it follows the digged up ground where the glitters was flowing through, causing them to just go around in circles.

There was a golden wood curved bridge that was located just in front of me while the handles was covered in vines and purple flowers as the planks was perfectly clean, no moss, no anything, that might give you doubt and think that it might cause you to fall.