Interest

Ayato's pov

Me and my brothers was walking towards the cafeteria since were looking for yui since she ran away from us before we can take a bite from her since we were hungry.

As we arrived at the cafeteria, I was the one who opened the doors before walking inside. At first, my attention drawled at the blue haired hottie who was standing there, looking at us, before drifting my attention to yui who was sitting with the mukami's.

I was angry, we already told her not to ever go near them again but she just wouldn't listen, ugh.

As we arrived, I saw the blue haired girl about to leave when kou pulled her to his lap, we were shocked, well this is new.

"W-what are you doing? " the girl said, flushed.

"Stay. " was the only reply of kou.

"Umm, but I don't have anywhere to sit. "

"Well you are already sitting aren't you? " at that point, I tuned out what they were talking about, well, more like flirting about.

"Alright, that's enough you two. "

I was snapped out of my thoughts from what yuma said before finally diverting my attention back to them, I was confused.

"Alright, I don't understand, who are you? " I finally asked, curious about who the girl was, she seemed close to them.

"My names yuri, a friend of the mukami's. " yuri said, still in kou's lap. Did she just say friend? well that's unusal.

"Friend? "

"Yeah, friend. "

So their friends eh? Hmm.. I wonder.

"Then do you know what they are? "

"Why? " she seemed confused, so she doesn't know?

"Nothing, so you don't know then? " I asked, well this is gonna be fun.

"I-i don't know what you mean. " she said, kinda scared, heh, she better be.

"No, I think, and what do you mean by what? "

Well this is gonna be good, maybe their just befriending her so they can have her blood, that does sound like them.

"Hey ayato, stop it. " yuma said, glaring at me.

"So she really doesn't know? " I smirked.

"Isn't it obvious? " now it was kou who answered.

"Heh. " my smirk grew, this is gonna be amusing.

I decided that it was enough and took one last look at yuri, amusement clear on my face before looking at yui, anger taking over my features.

The bell rang so I grabbed her hand before dragging her out of the cafeteria.

"What the hell were you thinking! How many times do we have to tell you not to run away from us! " I shouted on her face, the other guys glaring at her.

"I-im sorry ayato-kun. " she said, fear etched on her face.

"That's enough ayato, yui, go to your class, we'll talk about this back in the mansion. " Reiji said with a firm look.

"Ok, thank you Reiji-kun. "

We then all separated directions while I went to the principal's office. You might be wondering what I'm doing here but just watch and see.

"Hey, tell me where yuri's class is. " I demanded at the principal.

"W-why ayato? " the principal questioned, fear evident on his voice, he knows we are vampires.

"Just tell me! " I now shouted, my patience short.

"Art, room 9. " was his quick reply before I went out the door.

I walked down the halls looking for her class before I finally arrived. I walked inside, stopping the teacher mid-lesson before all eyes turned on me.

"Ayato? what are you doing here? " the teacher questioned.

I ignored her before looking around the classroom, searching for the blue headed girl. After a while, my green eyes finally met with her red ones and then I smirked before walking up to her.

"Move. " I demanded at the guy next to her and he immediately scrambled away and I sat myself at the now empty chair.

"Ayato, what are you doing here? this isn't even your class. " the teacher finally snapped out of her dazed situation.

"So? " I asked, annoyed at her.

She looked at me with an unbelievable look before sighing and went back to her lesson.

"What are you doing here? " yuri asked me.

"Because. " I answered with a smirk on my face, trying to annoy her.

"Well? " she pressed.

"Because. " I repeated my answer, anticipating her reaction.

"Ugh. " she finally gave up before glaring at me.

My smirk grew, knowing I got the exact reaction I wanted from her.

"Y-your just so, ugh! " her face was hunched up, her nose wrinkled, in an adorable way, her cheeks were red and she had a small pout on her face.

She turned away from me as I laughed silently at her. Her attention was now outside the window, staring at something, silence surrounding us.

After a while, I started to get bored and started playing with her blue hair, twirling it in my finger. Her head snapped at my direction as I did that before glaring at me again.

"What the hell do you think are you doing? " she snapped at me.

"I was bored. " I answered plainly.

"Then listen to the teacher. "

"But that's even more boring. "

"Then do something else. "

"But I'm already doing something. "

"Ugh, stop playing at my hair or help me god, I'll snap your fingers off if I ever find out it have knots. "

"I-"

"Mr. sakamaki, Ms. Heartfilia, please, if you want to flirt, then get out of my class. " the teacher stated, a glare on her old and wrinkly face.

"Fine. " yuri snapped before taking her bag and leaving the classroom, with me trailing behind.

I was amused at her reaction before following her to wherever she wanted to go. After some time, she stopped at a purple locker, with a tornado sticker, a indigo colored dragon keychain hanging from the lock. She opened the locker before putting her books in and taking another before she slammed it shut and turned to me.

"That's it! would you stop stalking me! " she snapped at me, I noticed that she gets angry easily.

"Why? I didn't know that going to my locker, which by the way is next to you, called stalking. " I lied, it wasn't actually my locker, but there's no way I'm embarrassing myself in front of a girl.

"O-oh, well uh, i-i gotta go. " she looked lost, but mostly embarrassed.

She left hugging her books in her, might I say, large chest, before entering a classroom, guessing it's her class, since the bell just rang.

"I saw what you did. " I turned around and looked at laito.

"So? " I questioned, annoyed.

"Looks like you've taken interest in blueberry-chan eh? " he said, a smirk on his face.

"Heh, did I? " I answered, a large smirk on my face before turning around and walked towards the rooftop.

"This just got interesting. "