Unbelievable

Yuri's pov

I sweat dropped, I'm starting to doubt if they were really my parents.

"Layla!! Look, that boy is stealing our precious daughter from us! It's all his fault, all of it! " I slapped my palm across my forehead with a resounding smack as I walked towards a corner of the room before facing the wall.

Ignore them, you can do this yuri, just face the wall, stay calm and do not lash out, okay, your doing good, act as nochalant as possible, that's it, perf-

"Laylaaaa!!!! Loookk, our daughter is ignoring us now, I knew it, it really must be that boy's fault, laylaaa, were failures as parents, we should have locked her up in the castle as early before, nooo, my daughter, were going to lose her now, she doesn't need us anymore, she's gonna be with someone else, she'll leave us, she won't love us anymore, she will have another daddy (father-in-law), she'll forget me, she's not gonna face me and say 'daddy, I love you' anymore, someone else is going to carry her and she'll be another person's little Angel...... "

Speechless, that's all I felt as I watch my father walk into the opposite corner of the room before he started to draw imaginary circles in the air while muttering other things like 'I'm gonna lose my little Angel', or 'my darling baby girl is gonna leave her daddy' or something like that.

I can't believe this, is he really my father?

I turned towards my mother who wore an helpless expression on her face as she looked at me, her face shouting out the words 'He's your father, but I don't think I could ever say he's my husband as proudly as I do before... ' albeit reluctantly and with slight hesitation on her angelic face.

Mom, all I can say is I FEEL YOU...

Oh thank god, at least my mother is still sane enough, I don't know what I would have done if she was ac-

"Dear, your thinking too much, were not gonna lose her, she'll always be our baby, even though she's gonna have another woman to call mommy (mother-in-law), I'm sure she'll never forget us, and even though she won't be able to come home anymore and she'll be eating another woman's cooking soon, and even if she'll be in another woman's arms when she needs comfort, although she'll leave us, a light chance of maybe forgetting us or finds another mommy and daddy, or have another company on cooking lessons... "

"..."

"Wuuuu, my daughter is gonna leave us, she's gonna forget her mommy, wuuu, husband, were failure as parents!!! "

"..."

I could only turn to the almost forgotten mate of mine, yuma, as my eyes held grievances, my eyes screaming at him 'darling, now you see!? This is what your beloved mate has to face, every, single, day, will you still accept this pitiful maiden in love?! '

And so, as if reading what I was trying to send to him, I watch as he gave me a thumbs up and a bright smile, although it would have been much more believable if his hand wasn't actually shaking, or if his lips wasn't twitching as his eyes was also answering 'it's alright my love, although your parents might be like this, I will stay by your side, loving you'

I don't really know whether I should laugh or cry at the blatant insult to my parents or the fact that even amidst this 'situation ' he still has the time to flirt.

"My baby's gonna leave us *sniff* and she's gonna forget *sniff* us, she doesn't *sniff* want us anymore, *sniff* she's gonna have a new mommy and daddy.... " wtf?

"Alright, mom, dad, your thinking too much. " I can't take this anymore, no wonder big bro zeref left the castle for two hundred years just so he can pursue big sis mavis before they finally married.