Bruised

Yuma's pov

I was just lounging on the couch with the other boys when a knock was suddenly heard by the door. I was too lazy to open it so ruki did.

I heard ruki talk to the person to the door before footsteps was heard and in came yui and the sakamaki's. I was surprised, what the hell are they doing here? As I looked at the others, they looked surprised too.

"What are you doing here? " kou questioned.

"Yui came here and we followed her. " it was reiji who answered.

"What do you want yui? " I grunted.

"I-uh, umm, well-"

"Could you just spit it out!? " I was annoyed, I can't believe I liked this girl before, at least yuri is less annoying, wait, why am I thinking of that girl!?

"I-i wanted to visit you a-and I brought cookies. " she stuttered, holding out a basket.

Ruki sighed before getting it and putting it at the counter. After that there was silence, an awkward one.

"Is yuri there?, I want to see if she wants some cookies. " yui stated as she fiddled with her thumbs.

"She doesn't like cookies. " I stated, the last time we baked cookies, we shoved one to her mouth and she burned it and threw it out the trash, it's safe to say that she practically loathes cookies.

As I said that, the others nodded, chuckling, obviously remembering the events before. I looked at yui and saw a type of emotion course through her eyes but it was immediately gone before I could identify what it was.

"Oh, ok, well, can we see her? " she asks again and me and the others looked at each other before i started to sprint up the stairs.

"I'll go get her! " I shouted as I was half-way up and they immediately groaned and I smirked.

I was actually hoping to see if I can catch her dressing up, or maybe if she finished showering, or completely naked is fine with me.

As I arrived at her room, I knocked but it was silent, I decided to knock again and yet no-one answered. I opened her door and peeked inside, she wasn't here, neither was her pet little dragon.

I was confused, where are they? I didn't saw them walk out the door, and I was at the living room the whole time. I walked back to the others to see that yui was talking with them, actually, she was the only one talking.

As I descended down the stairs, the others looked at me strangely before looking behind me if yuri was there but when they saw that she wasn't, they looked at me questioningly.

"She isn't here, neither is chaos. " I stated and they furrowed their brows.

"Then where is she? " kou questioned as he was grabbed for a cookie before eating it but immediately ran to the bathroom, we could hear him puking.

"What the hell did you put in those cookies?! " was it that bad? Yui was silent as she looked up at me, scared.

"I-"

"We don't have time for that, what do you mean yuri isn't here? " ruki questioned as he stood up before taking the cookies and giving it back to yui.

"I don't know, when I went to her room-"

"You went to her room!? " kou looked bewildered as he looked at me.

"Umm, yeah. "

"You do know that she's gonna kill you if she found out you went in her room right, and have you forgotten what happened last time!? " I paled, the last time, ruki went into her room without permission and she kicked him out, she was unconscious for two days, as I looked at him, he was also pale.