Chapter 25: Stay Away

Leela's pov

I lie on the couch as Celebrity Juice plays on the TV and I dive into a bowl of popcorn. I really wish Liam could come over and watch it with me but he had to run some errands today which sucked but more popcorn for me I guess.

My eyes were practically glued to the TV screen but I was interrupted by a harsh knock on the door.

I huff as I unwrap myself from my blanket and make my way to open the door.

The harsh knock repeats

"Jesus calm down!" I shout and then open the door to see Nicole? What on earth is she doing here?

"Stay away" Is all she says.

"From what?" I question genuinely confused.

"From Cameron!" She screams.

"Wait what?" My eyebrows scrunch up and she inches closer to me.

"You stole him from me and now he dumped me all because of you, you stupid prick!" She says angrily.

"Whoa whoa. Calm down. What happened between you?" I try calming her down, but it was like she just got more angrier.

"He dumped me today and it's all your fault!"

"That was his choice, don't come here blaming me for it" I return. How was this my fault? This was happening so fast, I couldn't even process it all.

She ignores my reply. "If you don't stay away from him, I swear to god I will make your life a living hell" She says, and with that, she stormed out my doorway. 

Sorry if it was short guys :( I'm quite busy with things so please bare that in mind. Hopefully my next chapter will be slightly longer x

Twitter: Lostboyhs
Instagram: Lostboyhs

Read my second story?