Chapter 39: Kiss

.....what just happened.

Am I actually dreaming right now?

This is a dream right?

Nah this can't be real.

I couldn't decide what I was feeling at that exact moment. What he said made me want to explode. Like how my stomach did as well, because it couldn't control the amount of butterflies. I was shocked. Never ever did I believe that Cameron could possibly love me the way I love him.

Right now I didn't know what to say.
I could say I love you back but, was the point if I was going to leave in a bit. All these crazy thoughts in my head are killing me.

"Cameron....I love you too" I say and he smiles without say a word.

Suddenly we find ourselves looking into each other's eyes, before I see him leaning in. I was doing the exact same, and before you know it our lips attach together making me melt inside. The kiss was sweet, slow and passionate. His lips tasted like mint and vanilla mixed together like a match made in heaven.

We hear everyone clap and I instantly pull away looking like a red tomato.
I didn't even realise they were here watching us. It felt as if it was just me and him in the room.

"So what is this party, exactly?" I question.

"This is a proper goodbye party" Cameron says and I face him with a smile playing on my lips.

"Why did you do this for me?" I ask. By now everyone was stuck in their own conversation.

"Because when I fall for someone, It makes me do crazy things for them, you drive me crazy and I love you" He says and once again kisses me. This time on the cheek.

God Dammit!

"You make me happier than you think" I smile.

He was once my bully. But he has definitely changed. The best thing is, he actually changed, for me...

Honestly, I find them so cute, even though it's my own book, which seems really weird. Haha. Remember to vote and comment and also read the book 'Addictive heart' By NiallIsAngelicx . See you in the next chapter.

Twitter- Saheba_Panda
Instagram- SahebaAhmed