Chapter 32: F*cked Up Relationships

I laugh and remember we were only 6 at the time. I somehow remember that, that day I was feeling really sad so Cameron being a nice friend of course quickly came over and took me to the park to calm me down a little.

Our parents were so worried and they called the police and they eventually found us sitting next to that tree where we wrote our names.

We were very stupid that day but looking at that writing makes me wanna cry.

Because what was written on the tree never happened.

There is no Cameron and Leela forever and they never will be...

Cameron's pov

I push everyone out of the way and see if I can find Leela outside anywhere.

I was a selfish d*ckface to get back with that slut. I don't even know why I got back with her. I'm such an idiot.

I was currently looking at all different directions to see if Leela was anywhere.

I walk further away from Liam's house and turn my head to the right. I see the park.

Would she be there? I'll look anyway. As they say. You'll never know if you don't try.

I run and see if she's there and she's not. I walk away and realise I did see a figure leaning on a tree. I walk back and see if anyones there. I walk further and finally spot her looking at a particular tree.

I walk up to her slowly with a grin on my face.

"Hey" I say and she jumps.

"Cameron you scared me." She says and to be honest I found it cute.

"Cameron what are you doing here?" She asks, not even looking at me.

"I came to find you" I say and she looks up at me.

"What are we playing? Hide and seek?" She sarcastically remarks and I just roll my eyes. When we were younger she would always be the one to be sarcastic all the time and she would know how much I hate it when she's like that.

I was about to answer but noticed some familiar writing on the tree she was leaning on.

I walk closer and see what it says.

Leela and Cameron forever <3

I smile at the memory.

We have done some crazy things together. I wish we could still do them no matter how stupid or crazy things were, I just wish I could rewind time to when it was just me and her.

We were some messed up kids but our relationship wasn't....

Sorry for the short, crappy chapters.

Just deal with it. :)

Social Media-

Twitter- Cutielovehs
Insta- Cutielovehs

Stay positive you lovely people.