Chapter 31: Back Together?

PREVIOUSLY: I run through the people even more faster and I see that Cameron is doing the same.

"Cameron!" "Leela" We say at the same time once we're even closer to each other.

"Yeah, Cameron and Leela" That squeaky voice speaks.

In that moment, everything froze. Everyone was silent and everyones eyes darted towards the scene. I could feel tears in my eyes already. I knew something was going to go wrong. I knew it!

Of course it was Nicole. Of course of course of course. I already feel the urge to slap her straight.

She has her arms folded and a smirk plastered on her face as usual. She slowly makes her way over to us, her smirk not leaving her face for a split second.

Shit this isn't going to end well. I just know it won't.

"Leela, all you need to really know is that Cameron is mine. He'll always be mine. Right? Because in case you haven't noticed yet, we're still together" She says and I stood there shocked. I could feel my palms sweat and I instantly want to just cry but at the same time I felt the urge to kick her in the face. Although I didn't know what to do. I just stood there looking like a complete idiot. 

The fact that Cameron and her was still together? And I never knew or realised? Everything was just one big lie. All them moments me and Cameron shared together? It was all for nothing.

A few seconds later I had the nerve to run out of the house and make my way outside. I instantly hear a few people run after me but I didn't even care to look back. I just ran. In this beautiful dress, in these shoes, with my hair done so amazingly. There I was running and crying. The tears just streamed down and I didn't dare to look behind me. I needed space and the thought of what just happened made me feel sick to the stomach.

He got back with her. He was probably with her all this time. All them days we spent with each other. He probably had her by his side the whole time. He never forgot about her. He clearly loved her this whole damn time and I didn't even care to lie. I knew I was jealous.

Well she wins. Just like she always does. That's just what she's known for.

A b*tch who is always up for a game.

Instead of standing there outside crying I somehow find myself making my was to the park. I sit near a tree which I'm pretty sure was the one I sat next to when I met Liam.

I take a glance at the same tree that had been there since I started kindergarten and notice that it had four words written on it in really bad handwriting for sure.  It looked like it was very old. I move closer and read what it had said

Leela and Cameron forever <3

__________________________

Social Media

Twitter: Hesleisure
Kik: Hey_idiot_Egg
Instagram: LostBoyhs