Trailer 2

Hello everyone! I've missed you too. Hehe.

So I wanted to let you all know about my 2nd Wattpad trailer for this book since, I kinda got bored of my last one. So I just decided, why not make another? So that's what I did. And I can tell you, it took a lot of hard work. I think it took me about 2-3 hours. But in the end I was very happy with it. And I hope you are too once you have seen it.

I wanted to definitely make it emotional, because I generally think this book was kinda emotional. Although it's an opinion if it was or not. But I think the trailer represented that.

TRAILER GOES UP AT 5PM UK time on Friday!!

To watch the 2nd trailer you have to

1) Go to the first part of the book. Named 'BAD BOY BULLY'

2) There will be a video on the side which is my 1st Wattpad trailer. Click the video.

3) When you are brought to YouTube, click my channel (the user/me who made the trailer)

4) Click on a video called 'Bad Boy Bully Wattpad Trailer 2.

And your done.

Alsooooooo my first chapter has 999 reads. So close to 1K guys like omg wtf is happening all over a sudden!

Also thank you all so much for the support. It means a lot that I nearly have 17K reads. As I'm writing this, my book is on exactly 16.9K reads. That's insane!! Once again, thank you all so much.

All the love S

Twitter-
Hesleisure
Instagram-
Hesleisure