Chapter 30: That One Voice

We walk into the party and before I can admire everything I hear my name being called.

I look over to see Liam with 2 girls and 3 boys stood beside him

"Hey Lee how do you like what I did?!" Liam says more like shouts over the music.

The song 'Want to want me' was playing and I wanted to dance but I wasn't gonna embarrass myself in front of these people which I didn't even know who half the people were. Liam does have a huge house though.

"Leela meet Madison, Lily, Tom, Brooklyn, and James also known as my old high school friends" Liam says and I say hi and smile at them before they say a hey back.

I admire everything and it looks perfect. There's balloons literally wherever I go and lights everywhere and it was all just so perfect. Liam definitely did a great job which reminds me to thank him for everything.

There was also a lot of nice food. Things like cute cupcakes that say 'Bye Lee' and biscuits and fizzy pop and my favourite food, cheesecake.

Liam looks at me weirdly and says "Um.......Ive got to do something real quick. Be back in a sec" He says before I see him get his phone out of his pocket and walk away.

ok...a bit odd

I see that everyone is having a really nice time. It's perfect but the one thing that is missing is Cameron's not next to me.

Cameron's pov

Why isn't Leela answering any of my calls or texts. This is really annoying me. Is she ignoring me on purpose?

Did I do something wrong? If I think about it, I don't really know what I did that's making her push me away from her.I'm distracted by my thoughts by my phone ringing.

I see the ID caller to see that Liam is calling me.

"Look Cameron...this might be the weirdest time for me to tell you but....Leela's going Cheshire this week for quite a while and she planned it a few days ago but she never told you so I'm telling you now" He says through the line.

She never told me anything about going to Cheshire. Why didn't she tell me?!

"And don't bother knocking at her door she's over at my place. We're kinda having a leaving party" He adds.

"Wh-what why didn't she tell me earlier?"

"She was scared of your reaction Cam"

"Well I'm coming over there right now"

"Wait I-" I end the call before he can say anything else. I've heard enough.

Leela's pov

I really wish Cameron was here. Things don't feel right at all when he's not here with me.

Ok I've had enough I'm going over to his house right now. I walk through all the people and see that someone is doing the same. Once I come closer to they're face. I realise it's Cameron.

I run through the people even more faster and I see that Cameron is doing the same.

"Cameron!" "Leela" We say at the same time once we're even closer to each other.

"Yeh, Cameron and Leela" That squeaky voice speaks.

The one voice I didn't want to hear tonight.

Cliffhanger much? Haha. This chapter is reaaaally cheesy but eh.

Social Media here:
Twitter: Cutielovehs
Kik: Hey_Idiot_Egg
Instagram: Cutielovehs