Chapter 35: Acting Strange

Cameron's pov

"And that's the plan"

I look at them with a smile, hoping they would agree with me.

"Not a bad idea actually" Liam speaks.

I smile knowing this would be perfect. I knew I had to do something special for Leela. Both of us had been through so much together and for her to all of a sudden be leaving made me realise how special she really is. She deserved the world.

"I agree. But where would you do it?" Hannah says.

"Somewhere amazing for sure. I'll text you guys the details" I responded.

"Cool. Well I hope it goes down well" Hannah stands up.

"I better get going it's getting late and I told Leela I'd be back soon" She says.

"Do you want me to walk you to your door?" Liam offers.

It's so obvious that he likes her. He acts so chill about the whole thing but I could see it in his eyes how hard get was really crushing on her. Me and Shawn look at each other. We both knew what was up.

"Sure. Thank you" Hannah says, her cheeks become pink.

It was obvious she liked him too.

Leela pov

The Next Day

Oh how peaceful it was to wake up to no alarm clock sound. I open my eyes and stretch then quickly go to the bathroom, wash my face, brush my teeth, and then brush my teeth once again.

I go downstairs to see Hannah with a bowl of cereal placed in front of her and herself on the phone texting someone.

"Oh morning Leela. Can I talk to you about something?" She asks, finally noticing me.

"Sure what is it?" I say placing two pieces of bread into the toaster.

"Well my friends are coming to visit me today and I was wondering if you wanted to come hang with us too. It'll be fun" She says.

"Hmm I dont know. I was hoping to just have a lazy day today" I say.

Living with social anxiety, I normally don't like meeting new people. Especially knowing it was Hannah's friends. They'd probably be intimidating and I really didn't want to put myself in that situation.

"Oh come on Lee! It'll be fun I promise. In fact I think we're going bowling and you love bowling"

"I would love too seriously but I really don't want to. You know I hate meeting new people" I respond.

"I know but they really wanna meet you. Plus I'll be right by your side" She says with a reassuring smile. She did sound very convincing.

"Oh....okay fine" I give in.

"Yay trust me its gonna be so much fun. Oh my god we need to go buy you a nice outfit!" She screams in excitement.

"For what?" I question.

"For the meet up with my friends. What else" She says.

I decide to just not question it.

"Right" I say with a smile.

"Goooood" she kisses me on the cheek and runs upstairs probably to get ready.

I stand there for a good few seconds just thinking about why Hannah was acting so strange for a moment.

My bread pops up making me jump a little.

Hannah's pov

I quickly run upstairs and once again open my phone to text Cameron.

H- She said she'll come. So far so good!

C- Awesome. I really hope she'll like it.

H- She's gonna love it.

Sorry for the short chapter :(  but I hope you liked it anyway.

Any suggestions about the plan? COMMENT ;)