Chapter 16: Cammy & Caught

Cameron's pov

"I love you" I said to her.
"I love you too" she said back. I was the happiest man on earth I picked her up and kissed her on the lips passionately. Her lips felt so good against mine. I could do this forever with her. Fuck. She's so perfect.

I quickly jolt up from my weird but amazing dream. I had to get Leela out of my mind somehow. I've had that dream 3 times in a row now, and it's really frustrating. I can't handle my life anymore. What is she doing to me?!

An idea pops into my head immediately and I grab my phone from the night stand table.

I was going to call Nicole. She's a girl I used to know in school but now I hardly ever see her. We did fuck once, maybe twice, but he'll she's good at it.

No. She wasn't the nicest person in our school. She was a total fake. And everyone in our school knew that, but nearly every boy in the school fucks her including me. Stupidly.

I wait for the phone to pick up and eventually a minute later it does.

"Cameron is that you?" She asks.

"Yeh. Hey" I answer.

"Baby I missed you!" Her screechy voice speaks. (More like squeals)

"Yeh I did too" I lie. Now it seems like we were in a relationship. She doesn't get that it was a one night stand. Or maybe even twice.

"Aww Cammy you're so sweet" Why the fuck does she always call me Cammy? Every time she says my name, well she never does because she ends up calling me Cammy, and hell it was annoying!

"Listen Nicole. I haven't talked to you in a long time. Maybe you should come over and we can have some fun together" I say, I wish I didn't because I hate where I'm going with this.

It feels so wrong. I'm such a bad person. I treat girls so badly. First I bully Leela and now I'm just using Nicole to make me forget about Leela. And even though Nicole could be a bitch sometimes, she's still a girl, and I have to respect that. F*ck my life! It's so f*cked up right now!

"Sure Cammy. I'd loved to come over and have some fun with you. I'll be there in 15 minutes baby"

"Okay I'll be waiting" I answer. I feel so uncomfortable. Why did I do this?!

"Oh and Cammy?" Fuck.

"Yeh?"

"I'm looking forward to it" She says. I don't say anything but hang up on her.

I get out a fresh pair of jeans and a black t shirt. Once I'm done changing, I walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth and spray sone cologne on myself.

I look in the mirror. I could say I looked half decent. Well I hope so.

10 minutes later I heard my doorbell ring. Wow she could be fast.

I skipped breakfast and walked downstairs to open the door. I open the door and Nicole is stood there waiting for me impatiently. She's dressed in her usual outfit which consists of being a short crop t shirt, s mini skirt which didn't even cover half her butt, and her high heels. She was even taller than me.

"You look nice" I smirk.

"Thanks Cammy. You look even hotter" She doesn't give me a chance to say anything, because she attaches her lips to mine immediately.

Leela's pov

"I love you" he said to me.
"I love you too" I said back. I was so happy! He picked me up and kissed my lips with so much passion. I could melt right here. He makes me feel so good.

I woke up. That was a dream that I've had about Cameron 3 times in a row now. Why can't I think straight? I hate everything!

I can't have him. I can't have him! I never will! Ugh why does my life have to be so rough on me? Why does mine have to be so much torture?!

I don't care anymore! I'm going to tell him! I'm going to tell Cameron everything! Why does he always have to make me feel like this!

I get up from my bed to get ready. I slip on a blue summery dress and slipped on a pair of matching sandals. I braid my hair to one side and apply a minimum of makeup on my face.

I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet! I quickly walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth, before walking back into my room.

I stare at my reflection, and I look at myself. I look so different from what I looked like before.

Before my hair was so boring and just brown, now it's ombre. My dressing sense was like a hobo's, now it's totally different and the opposite. I feel so different, and in all honesty's, sometimes I wish I could go back in time and love myself. (Even if I dressed like a hobo or whatever)

I sigh and go downstairs. Now I was going to tell Cameron that I like him. I feel the nerves start kicking in and my palms already sweating.

I open the door to be greeted by the lovely breeze. Maybe the weather could give me some good luck.

I turn my face towards Cameron's door, but I instantly regret it because I had already caught him and Nicole from our school in a full make out session.

And that's when my heart shattered into a thousand pieces.

Twitter: Cutielovehs
Kik: Hey_idiot_egg
Instagram: Cutielovehs

And follow me on this too. :b