Chapter 18: Can't take it anymore

Wow this could not be happening. Why does he have to be here with her? We were in the middle of the movie now. I wasn't so sure on what was actually going on in the movie because I had my thoughts clouded on Cameron and Nicole.

Not even a minute later the 2 idiots started making out once again. I move in my seat uncomfortably and slightly put my head down. I was so angry. I don't wanna be jealous but I couldn't help it. It's the worst feeling.

"Leela, are you okay?"Shawn asked me.

"Yeh I'm fine. Why ask?" I say like it was nothing.

"Because it looks as if you're about to kill someone" He says slightly chuckling.

I gave a nervous laugh and kept my gaze on the movie. I heard a quiet moan from both of them and I couldn't take it anymore.

I leaned over to them. "I'm sorry to disturb you whilst you guys are swapping spit, but I think everyone's here to watch a movie, not hear you two moaning so you guys could either get out or shut the fuck up!" I said to them. I didn't expect myself to say that, but I did, and I don't care.

"Oh yeh and since when were you a security guard? You jealous prick!"
Nicole defends.

Seriously Cameron!? You pick her out of all the pretty women out there. Bad choice.

"Just shut that annoying mouth of yours!" I said and slouched back in my seat.

"Good thing you did that. Those to disgust me" I hear Shawn whisper in my ear.

I just fake smile and try to concentrate on the movie.

Cameron's pov

Me and Nicole were soon making out but I was only doing it to see what Leela would do. I was kinda testing her reaction. We slightly moan and I see from the corner of my eyes, Leela was furious.

Why am I even doing this all over a sudden. She didn't deserve this. What if she doesn't even like me? Oh for gods sake! She's shifting in her seat multiple times! Of course she's jealous because she like me.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you whilst you guys are swapping spit, but I think everyone's here to watch a movie, not hear you two moaning so you guys could either get out or shut the fuck up!" She says. I could tell she was angry due to the fact that she was red and she looked as if she could kill someone at that point.

"Oh yeh and since when were you a security guard? You jealous prick" Nicole says in her famous b*tchy voice. Something no one can stand.

"Just shut that annoying mouth of yours!" She says and turns back to her seat.

I wish that the annoying girl that I'm having a date with was Leela. The only girl I truly love.
__________________________

Twitter: Eternallovehes
Kik: Hey_idiot_egg
Instagram: Eternallovehes

Hope you liked this chapter very much (like me) Comment on what you think?

Make sure to check out NiallIsAngelicx because she writes some awesome amazing books which I know you guys would love! Bye :)