Chapter 40: Leaving? (LAST CHAPTER)

I was enjoying myself. Dancing goofy with Liam and Cameron. Connor and Luke came along with their girlfriends as well. They actually came out to be one of the nicest people I have ever met. Connor's girlfriend was named Haley and she was a brunette who had the most prettiest coloured eyes. Luke's girlfriend was named Jessica who had ginger hair and was also really gorgeous.

I didn't expect Connor and Luke to go for them. I didn't even expect them to be in a relationship. They were always the ones who would use girls for 'pleasure'. However I think they've grown a little and have come to realisation that what they're doing is just wrong. But It's not my business about them or their girlfriends.

"You enjoying yourself?" I turn around and face Cameron and a cute smirk playing on his face.

"Yep. How did you do this by yourself?" I ask him.

"I got Liam, Hannah and Shawn to help me" He answers. Oh so they were on this too?

Well at least now it makes sense about Hannah disappearing this morning. She probably went to help with everything. She's a good cousin of mine.

"Ooh is Shawn here?" I ask Cameron looking around the huge centre trying to find Shawn.

"You don't have to find him. Wouldn't you rather hang here with me" Cameron smirks acting cocky all over a sudden.

"Shut up" I say and playfully hit him on the chest.

"Hey did I hear my name?" Shawn asks.

"Hey Shawn" I hug him and in the corner of my eyes I see Cameron with his jaw clenched and looks as if he's gonna break the glass he's holding any minute now. I can sense someone get jealous. Ooooooh

"Hey Lee" Shawn says.

"Hey Shawn. Cameron just told me about you guys putting together this party for me. I just wanted to thank you for it. It really does mean a lot"

"No problem. You deserved it" I smile.

"Anyway I'm gonna head over to the drink section. I could really do with a lemonade right now. Would you like me to bring you anything whilst I'm there?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Ok see you later" He says and I turn to Cameron.

"What's up?" I say.

"Nothing" He says and then walks away. He gets a chair and stands onto it. What is this boy doing?

He grabs a microphone before screaming "ATTENTION EVERYONE"

Everyone stops talking and turns to him.

"Can I just say, Leela you are such a beautiful girl and I hope you have a good time in Cheshire. We will all miss you so much...oh and remember that when you come back from England you bring back some chocolate. I love British candy!" Cameron says and I laugh at his childish behaviour.

"Thank you" Cameron finishes then comes back to me.

"I'm not joking babe, bring me back some candy" He says and I laugh. He wraps his arms around me. F*ck did he just call me babe. I think I'm going to die.

This is actually the best day of my life. Then I remembered I'll be leaving soon. 

Honestly I only wanted to go Cheshire so I was away from all the Cameron drama. What was the point now?

I guess good times don't last forever. But this is the first time I enjoyed my life. It's pointless if I go Cheshire. Yeh I can see my Foster Family. But who said they couldn't come here to visit?

I get out of Cameron's grip and I quickly grab the microphone that Cameron had then grab the chair he was standing on a few minutes ago.

"Everyone sorry to disturb you again but I've got something to say" I take a deep breath before looking back up at everyone.

"Today has honestly been the best day of my life. I don't know how to thank any of my amazing friends for all the hard work they have done for me. And I of course want to thank everybody who actually was bothered to attend to this goodbye party. On that note, I have something I would like to say....The reason I wanted to get away for a bit was because everything around me was too hard to control. I felt a little depressed and alone. I was losing everything around me. It was just over all uncontrollable and stressful. Until today came, wherever I went everyone looked so happy. And then I would realise that I'm smiling. I'm actually smiling. It felt unreal. Everyone and my surroundings were so positive. I felt this crazy feeling which felt so good. It's like I almost forgot that I was going to leave this place. And when I thought about it... I heard this weird voice in my head begging for me to just stay and just smile. Just be happy no matter what. Accept whatever is happening. So what if something isn't going how you want it to be? If you have a problem you point a finger at yourself. Be the first to make a change. Be brave and face the problem first. Yes life isn't perfect, but it's beautiful....and it doesn't last forever" By now there was tears streaming down my face which I didn't even realise were there. I instantly wipe them and put a massive smile on my face.

"Basically what I'm trying to say is... that I'm staying here! I'm not going anywhere. This was the place I made all my memories with my parents. This was the place I met my amazing friends. To go to England to Cheshire and leave all of this behind just feels utterly wrong. I belong here now!" Almost everyone around me is clapping and cheering. I hear a few whistles and see Cameron. He smiles and claps repeatedly.

"Thank you everyone" I run back down and walk up to Cameron.

"And thank you for everything"

Well there you have it. Bad boy bully. Completed. I wanna start of by saying a massive thank you to everyone. You are all truly amazing and believe that because I'm saying it. If you didn't read this book I honestly would have deleted this book. So thank yourself for reading. Everyday I wake up and see how many reads I have, and there is always so many of you that have read my book. I have 3K at the moment and to me that means a lot. I don't know what to say really. I just hope you're having a great day and that everything in your life is doing fine. And if it's not, eventually it will be. I'm also going to make an epilogue soon so can't wait for that as well! I love You

Thanks again!

X