Chapter 8: "Fun" Party & Fighting

It was now Friday which meant today was the party. I tried telling Liam that I didn't want to go, but he told me that I had no choice.

Liam is truly my best friend. Each time Cameron or his friends will do something bad to me, he would always be there for me and comfort me. I could tell he cared and that made me love him more.

Right now I was waiting for Liam to pick me up. I don't even remember the last time I went to a proper actual teenage party. I don't even think I've been to one. Most kids host these kind of parties nearly every night, yet I haven't even been or invited to one. I'm just a loser.

I take a look in the mirror one more time before applying more gloss to my lips. This just felt so weird to me.

I was wearing a coral dress with beige high heels and a matching necklace and side bag. Hannah chose this outfit the day I had my makeover. Honestly she is the best.

My thoughts disappeared once I hear a car beeping from outside. Liam.

I close the door behind me and open the car door.

"Hey Liam" I smile.

"Hey Lee. You look nice" He says as he drives.

"You don't look too bad yourself" I reply.

"Haha" And with that we head off to the crazy teenage party.

***

We get to the party and I could already hear the music from outside. I feel so sorry for the neighbours. Cameron always throw parties like these and every single neighbour would complain except me. Of course.

We entered the crowded place and it was just like those typical parties that every teenager throws. Alcohol. Couples making out. People dancing like there's no tomorrow. It was wild

~Cameron's pov~

I was dancing around with some blonde when I suddenly notice Leela walk in. Well isn't that unusual. She never attends to parties like these. I thought she'd be home studying for a test or doing homework like she always does. Every time I look through the window at night she's always got her nose stuck into some text book. And now she's come to a completely different place. She didn't look to hence. However she certainly looked good I must admit. And then that annoying boy was there again. He makes me angry.

Who even is he? Him and Leela have been hanging out for weeks now. It's getting so frustrating. He whispers something in her ears and then walks away.

Now she was left alone on the couch. And so I took this chance to mess with her.

"Never in a million years did I think you'd show up" I smirk. She slightly jumps, scared. I didn't know if she was scared because of how sudden I did that, or if she realised that it was me. Her...bully.

She looks down and doesn't say anything. I get closer to her and I could see her getting slightly uncomfortable by my actions. At that exact moment the boy who I still don't know the name of comes over, holding two glassesof water.

"Came back with-" He cuts himself off once he sees me and his expression changes from normal, to angry.

"What are you doing next to her? Did he touch you?" She shakes her head. He grits his teeth at me.

"I'm just talking to your girlfriend" I mock and I could tell he was getting more angrier at my words.

"She's not my girlfriend" He says

"Oh yeh how could I forget that piece of nothing will never get a boyfriend" I say smirking evily at the both of them this time.

"Piece of nothing you say?"

"Cmon Liam just ignore him" Leela says tugging onto Liam's arm. Thanks to Leela I now know his name. Liam.

"Yeh Liam just ignore me I'm just being honest about her" I say with my hand on my heart acting like the innocent one.

"That's fucking it!!" He drops the glasses in his hands and  starts punching me. I've got to admit this guy's strong.

~Leela's pov~

They were both now full on fighting with everyone watching.

"Guys stop it!!" I plead trying to get them of each other but all they did was ignore me and continue punching each other.

"Can someone at least help?!" Everyone was so shocked that no one was even bothering to stop the two from fighting.

Finally two guys get them of each other which turns out to be Connor and Luke.

"C'mon Liam let's just-" I was cut off by Liam screaming

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU HAVE PUT HER THROUGH THESE PAST FEW YEARS?! EVERY TIME I SEE HER CRY ITS ALWAY BECAUSE OF YOU!! EVERY TIME SHES DEPRESSED IS BECAUSE OF YOU! EVERY TIME SHE CUTS IT ALWAYS BECAUSE OF FUCKING YOU! YOURE JUST A STUPID FUCKING JERK WHO JUST CARES ABOUT HIMSELF AND IS FUCKING CARELESS ABOUT WHATS AROUND YOU!! YOU DESERVE 100 TIMES MORE OF WHAT I JUST DID TO YOU NOW!! EVERY DAY I COME TO HER HOUSE AFTER SCHOOL TO COMFORT HER BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DO TO HER!! SHE CRYS BECAUSE OF YOU!! SHE HATES HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU!! AND THE WORSE THING IS SHE LIVES A LIVING HELL BECAUSE OF YOU AND ITS ALL FUCKING BECAUSE OF YOU!" Liam finished.

He was now all red and I swear I could see smoke coming out his ear. I quickly grab Liam's arm and attempt to drag him away.

"Come on Liam let's get out of here. It's over" I say. His nose was bleeding and his hand was slightly red from all the punching.

"Don't you dare go near Leela again" Liam coldly says to Cameron before leading me out of the house.

Liam gets in the car angrily. I get in and we sit in silence for a while until I decided to break it.

"Thank you for all that " I whisper.

" It's ok. That bastard deserved it" He says hugging me.

"How could you let him say that about you?" He asks softy. I sigh before answering.

"I...he's been my bully for so long now. Him calling me names and such is all just so old to me. Every single word and I mean every single word he says has effected me in some type of way. He says things like that so often that it starts to make me believe that I am a piece of nothing who isn't worth it. "

"No no Leela" Liam hold my hand.

"You shouldn't let him do that to you because everything he says to you is false Leela. Your beautiful and he can't see that" He says still hugging me.

"He's turned everyone against me Liam" My voice croaks.

"Leela listen to me"

"You are one of the best, most brave, most beautiful loving girl there is out there. Just because a bunch of high school kids along side with a jerk make fun of you, it doesn't mean that you aren't strong. They have no idea how intelligent, how clever, how incredible you really are. You are above all of them. All they're trying to do is bring you down. But no matter what you will always rise. They're jealous of you. How clever you are. How beautiful you are. How perfect you are. They're just trying to bring you down because they clearly have their own problems to deal with. You have a better chance in being successful. Yeah maybe not now, but someday in the future, I know that you are going to be a star. And everyone will be looking up to you and wishing they were with you. You don't need them in your life okay? You don't get controlled by them. You don't give them what they want. You don't bring yourself down"

I open my mouth to thank him for believing in me "Liam... I-"

"Just be happy"

Thoughts on this chapter? Also how are you liking the book so far. I have some great plans for this book and I cannot wait to share them with you!

Always choose love <3

Mikeyisangelic x