Chapter 21: That feeling is the best thing

It's been a week and a half since the car crash I've stayed by her side non stop. I swear whoever did this will pay for this. She didn't deserve this at all. I will make them pay.

I placed my hands in her tiny small ones and look at her beautiful yet, bruised face. But she was still beautiful to me. And she always will be beautiful.

"Leela, I don't know if you can hear me or not but I just wanted you to know that your the best thing in the world that has ever happened to me. I know I bullied you and I was the stupidest jerk to do that to my best friend, but I just wanted to be noticed and popular. But I swear to god if I could rewind time I would! And everything would've been normal for us both. Everything was my fault! I messed up everything we ever had! Fun, a good relationship, but the one thing we always had on our faces when we were together, was each other. We laughed together, cried together, hugged each other but when I went with the populars I never did that anymore. I didn't smile or hug anyone. I just can't live without you.

Leela your my world and I can't lose that. You know what I'm just gonna say it already.

This may sound like the most weirdest thing I've ever said but...Leela Anderson I love you with all my heart and I don't know if you love me back but I just thought you needed you to know. And-" I was about to speak again when the nurse walked in.

"That's it. No visiting time left Mr. Dallas. I'm really sorry" She said.

"No please! I need a bit more time!" I defend.

"I'm sorry but you can't so please make your way out the door" I sigh annoyed and walk out the door.

"Let him stay" I hear a small faint whisper.

Leela

Leela's pov

Everything was plain. There was black everywhere and there was no sound heard from anyone or anything.

I could feel somebody's hands in
In mine. It felt warm and smooth. I then heard a bit of shuffling before someone spoke up.

"Leela, I don't know if you can hear me or not but I just wanted you to know that your the best thing in the world that has ever happened to me. I know I bullied you and I was the stupidest jerk to do that to my best friend, but I just wanted to be noticed and popular. But I swear to god if I could rewind time I would! And everything would've been normal for us both. Everything was my fault! I messed up everything we ever had! Fun, a good relationship, but the one thing we always had on our faces when we were together, was each other. We laughed together, cried together, hugged each other but when I went with the populars I never did that anymore. I didn't smile or hug anyone. I just can't live without you.

Leela your my world and I can't lose that. You know what I'm just gonna say it already.

This may sound like the most weirdest thing I've ever said but...Leela Anderson I love you with all my heart and I don't know if you love me back but I just thought you needed you to know. And-" The anonymous person was about to speak but then got cut of by a door opening.

"That's it. No more time left Mr. Dallas. I'm really sorry" I hear an old lady say.

"No please! I need a bit more time!" The person sounded very familiar but I just couldn't point out who it was.

Cameron

"I'm sorry but you can't so could you please make your way out the door" The lady says.

I hear a sigh and then hear a door open then close. I can't let him go! He has to stay here with me and stay with me like he did all these nights. I mean who else would have done that?

I took this chance to slowly open my eyes.

Everything is white. The walls, the floor, the bed, the windows. I also saw an old lady writing something down.

"Let him stay" I manage to get out.

Suddenly I hear the door open again and there stood Cameron with the biggest smile on his face.

"Your awake!" He beams.

He runs towards me and hugs me. I laugh and hug him as well.

"I'll give you guys more time" The old lady says which I now assume is the doctor.

After she left Cameron hugged me again even more tightly.

Cameron's pov

She's awake!! After the nurse had left I quickly hug her even more tightly.

"Umm.. Cameron. Not so tightly"

"Ohh...sorry" I say let go of her.

"Just cause I said that doesn't mean you can't hold me gently" She says. I quickly wrap my arms around hers again but a bit more gently.

***

Cameron's Pov

After a little while we ate a bit of food and I also called Liam to come round so that the three of us could spend a bit more time together to fill in these 1 and a half week where Leela wasn't here and instead un-conscious.

Don't you just love that feeling when you feel like your about to lose something but you eventually find it?

Well that feeling is the best thing.
_________________________

Twitter: Cutielovehs
Kik: Hey_idiot_egg
Instagram: Cutielovehs

Whoever votes for this chapter may get a follow. :)