Chapter 9: Pains & Pleases

I roll over my bed expecting the alarm to go off for school. I groan realising there was school and begin to open my eyes before grabbing my phone.

I unlock my phone only to see the date 'Saturday 13th may' it read. I mentally high five myself. No school thank the lord. I sigh in relief and decided to just get out of bed. Somehow I found the strength to get up for once. Maybe because I had an early night which I never do but I guess I was tired.

Once I was awake I found it difficult to go back to sleep again so I may as well get ready for the day.

I didn't really have plans but honestly I just want to feel fresh any way possible. I absolutely hate that groggy feeling from when you wake up from your sleep. Especially when you take day time naps. Those are the worst. I drag myself to the bathroom, doing my normal routine before walking back to my room and grabbing my clothes, some toiletries and my towel.

I needed a shower.

***

After having my shower, which made me feel ten times more fresh and awake. I get dressed and put on some concealer and mascara.

I wore maroon skinny jeans, a white plain T shirt, denim jacket, white high tops and my usual bracelets. After posing in the mirror for a good few seconds I smile in satisfaction. Today was going to be a good day. I tell myself.

I walk down the stairs humming to god knows what really. I literally sing anything that's on my mind. And that was: Fruit loops.

Damn why did I have sudden craving for fruit loops? It's not my favourite cereal but for some reason I was really in the mood for it. I walk into the kitchen and immediately rummage through the cupboards to see if I had any left. Smiling to myself, I see the box at the back. Again. Today was going to be a good day.  I grab a handful of it and shove it in my mouth before grabbing a bowl and the milk from the fridge.

**

"Yeah maybe later this afternoon?" I suggest.

Me and Liam had no plans today so we decided to go bowling which I was excited for considering I don't remember the last time I haven't been in ages. Plus I genuinely really enjoy it and not to sound too bigheaded but I wasn't too bad at it actually.

"Cool I'll text you at two maybe?"

"Yeah sounds great" I smile. I couldn't wait to beat his ass.

Out of nowhere I hear an almost gentle knock on the door. I instantly question who it was and not to lie, I was kind of scared..

"Liam I have to go but see you soon"

"See yaaaa" I hang up throwing my phone on the couch and open the door

only to see the person I least wanted to see right now

~Cameron's pov~

I wake up to the ever so famous of my alarm go off. I instantly hit snooze and hug my blanket tighter hoping I would just fall back asleep. I wasn't in the mood today. Today was going to be a shit day. I just know it.

The alarm repeats and I scream in annoyance.

"F*cks sake!" I hit snooze again. I check the time. 10:23am. I huff knowing I wasn't even gonna fall back to sleep. Once I was awake, I wouldn't find my way back to sleep again which honestly pissed me off.

I rub my eyes and somehow manage to drag myself out of bed. I stare at the closest mirror and my eyes instantly widen in shock.

My eyes were sore and I was pretty much just looking like I just got hit by a truck. I looked rough and I instantly push myself to the bathroom to freshen up.