Chapter 11: The gay couple

I suddenly wake up from a hard neck pain. God damn did that hurt or what.  I slowly rub my eyes for a more clear view of my surroundings and see Connor and Luke hugging each other tightly. Well aren't they cute. They'll make a cute gay couple. Haha kidding. As for Cameron he was snuggled up on the couch with a cushion in his hands, holding it close to his chest. Damn, wasn't that cushion lucky.

I quickly grab my phone and snap a cheeky little picture of them. Okay, this is definitely going on Instagram.

I sit there for while checking my social media. You know the usual things every teenager does in the morning.

I suddenly hear my stomach rumble. So loud it made Luke groan in his sleep slightly. I was really hungry. We all fell asleep without eating anything so I guess I have to make something big and tasty for breakfast.

~Cameron's pov~

I woke up to the smell of waffles. Ooh they smell good. I turned my head right to see Connor and Luke hugging each other and snoring so loud, it sounded almost like pigs.

I follow the smell of waffles as it leads me to the kitchen. I see Leela standing there humming to a familiar tune dancing. She moves her ass slowly as she sways her hips. Well doesn't she look hot.

I take a glance at her and her perfect body. I was going to go up to her but I had a better idea instead.

"BOO!" I shout making her gasp and jump slightly.

"Oh my god, Cameron! You-" I didn't let her finish as I quickly run back into the living room before she could get me.

I hide behind the sofa, trying my best not to wake up the snoring idiots who are still sleeping.

Leela looks around the room, her eyes searching for me, her eyes eventually find me and she instantly runs up to me.

"Oh there you are" She says evilly, running up to me. She grabs me and suddenly starts tickling me, making me giggle.

"Say sorry!" She demands as she holds my hands tight to my chest to make sure I don't run away from her.

"Ok I'm sorry" I say, sweetly and smile at her with love. Oh she didn't have a clue what was going to happen next.

"Good. Now wake Luke and Connor up-" Before she could finish her sentence, I grab her and throw her on the sofa. I have to get revenge! I tickle her as she laughs. Her laugh was so cute. I could hear that all day if possible.

I was on top and she was under me. Agh, that sounds wrong doesn't it?

Before we both knew it we fell on the floor. Me on the floor and her on top of me.

You couldn't hear anything in the room. Not even Luke's or Connor's loud snores. It just felt as if we were both in are own world. So cliché! She was looking into my eyes as I do the same with her beautiful blue ones. Oh god! So cliché!

Unfortunately our fantasy world disappears once we hear someone clear their throat behind us.

"Well, are you gonna make us breakfast or not?"

The gay couple.