Chapter 23: Play Fights

After my long and warm shower, I walked back downstairs to see nobody there. Wait. Where's Cameron?

He's probably gone back home. I walk to the kitchen to have a fruit or something since I was really hungry. The hospital food wasn't that bad but it wasn't great either. Well let's just say I'll never attempt to try hospital food again.

I walk in the kitchen to see and gasp at the sight.

There was self raising flour everywhere and egg yolks and all the sugar on the floor as Cameron stood there with a guilty looking facial expression. To be honest I was laughing on the inside but on the outside I was furious.

What is this boy doing?

"Cameron?" I say getting angry.

"Uhhh...uh...I was just trying to make a cake for you since you were back" Did I mention how cute he was when he was nervous?

I sigh before walking up to him.

"Well in that case I'll help you" I say walking up to him where he was whisking some of the ingredients up.

I whisk the ingredients whilst he washes his hands. I suddenly feel something being thrown in my hair that seemed really light.

I turn around and see Cameron with the self raising flour. He smirks at me.

He threw it in my hair didn't he?

He quickly runs away. I grab an egg and chase him around the house until I finally get him and crack the egg in his hair.

"And that's what you get for throwing flour in my hair after I had washed it in the shower" I say laughing hard at his reaction

"Ohh, now there's egg yolks in my hair" He groans touching his hair and looking in the mirror.

"Aww does little Cameron care so much about his hair?" I say in a baby voice to annoy him. He gives me a death glare but I knew he was finding this funnier than I was.

I then add, "And anyway you started it"

He smirks before saying,
"Oh you think I'm finished do you?"

"Huh?" I ask confused.

He taps my back before walking away.
I was confused though. What did he mean?

I suddenly feel my back dripping of something yellow. Egg yolks?

"CAMERON!!!!!"

One of my favourite chapters to write. They're so cute!

Twitter: Cutielovehs
Kik: Hey_idiot_egg
Instagram: Cutielovehs 

Love you all loads! Byee