Chapter 20: Crashed & Cameron

I've been feeling so bad this week for rejecting Cameron. Maybe I was overreacting a little bit but I didn't know how to change anything. I tried calling him a few times but no answer. I texted him many times but he never replied. I thought I would have gotten over it by now and so would he have too, but by the absence of texts from him I could tell I really did hurt him.

Without him I felt so empty. As if I had lost something very special and there was no way of going back in time. Like I had to live with this guilt forever now and soon he'll move on to something even better than me. Okay whoa I wasn't in a relationship with him - but we were very close friends even from the beginning of our childhood and it made me think how much of a significant impact he had on my life.

We go back to school next Monday. To be completely honest I've had the most stressful weekend of my life. (Not that I've had better weekends in my life)

I still keep in touch with Shawn. I told him everything about the Cameron situation and how I was being a idiot  towards him.

He advised i apologise to him but I already have countless times and it didn't help that he was fully avoiding me. Even when I would take out the trash he would glance at me then instantly look the other way again.

Shawn even suggested that he thinks that Cameron likes me, pfff . I don't think he does. Especially after I did that he doesn't.

I really need to get my mind off of Cameron. It's not him I'm mad at anymore, it's me.

I went down and put on my shoes before opening the door and closing it.
I walked outside but instantly regretted it because it looked as if it was gonna rain.

Not long after it started raining, but that didn't annoy me. I actually like the sound of rain. It was just so calm and relaxing. It always just felt like the sky is crying too so I just know that I'm not the only one crying and feeling bad.

It started getting heavier and heavier. Sh*t! Okay this is not the type of rain that calms me. I need to get home now! No matter how much I loved the rain, I don't wanna practically have a shower outside. It's raining more than I thought it would.

I run faster than I thought I would and each time I did, the rain got worse. I soon loose my vision because something hits me pretty hard, and that's when my vision was totally gone.

Liam's pov

I was on my phone scrolling through my Twitter and Instagram whilst my mum sat beside me watching the news.

"There has just been a car crash at approximately 5:45 today on Abby road. A 16 year old looking girl had been hit pretty badly and has been taken to hospital immediately" I hear the news lady state.

I never normally listen to the news, but what the news lady had just said made me a bit suspicious. Leela lives near Abby road. Weird. What if it was her who had a car crash. No please don't tell me what I think it is. I need to go over there to make sure that it's not her.

I slip on my shoes and opened the door.

"Liam where are you-" My mum was gonna ask but I cut her off by saying it's important and slammed the door before getting in my car to drive off to Leela's house.

I drove pass Abby road and see lots of ambulance vans as they put a girl with brown and blonde hair in the ambulance van. Before they closed the door I took a good look at who it was.

Sh*t it can't be! It's Leela! F*ck f*ck f*ck no!

"Wait You have to let me-" Before I could finish they had already started the engine and soon had disappeared on the road. What the f*ck!

Does Cameron know? I need to tell him!

I drove to his house which was obviously near abby road because Leela lives next door to him.

I quickly got out my car and slammed the car door shut not really caring at this point.

I knocked on the door softly and wait for Cameron to answer. God c'mon.What the hell are you doing in there Cameron?! I then knocked a bit harder getting impatient every second. What is this guy doing?! I couldn't take it anymore!

I knocked harder.

"Liam? What are you doing here?" He finally opens the door.

"You need to come with me to the hospital!" I shout worriedly.

"What? Why? Is everything ok?" He questions.

"Do you really think everything's okay? Leela's been in a f*cking car crash!" I panic.

"What! Oh my god we need to get to the hospital now!" Cameron says just as worried as me. Pff it's so obvious how you can tell that he likes her and cares for her as much as I do. We both run to my car and I drive to the hospital as fast as I can.

***

We walk through the hospital doors.

"Leela Anderson. The girl who had a car crash today around 5pm?" Cameron asks the old moody looking woman.

"Are you guys a family member?" The lady asks us in a bored tone.

"Yeh we're her brothers" I say without thinking.

"Room 145" She says and we quickly find the room.

Cameron's pov

I can't believe she had an accident! She didn't deserve this at all. Was it because of what happened yesterday? I was totally overreacting about that. What if it is my fault? Oh f*ck no.

We quickly found the room 145 and was gonna enter but they told us to get out and wait.

"No please I have to see her! Please you have to let me! Please!" I plead them but they just apologise and tell us to go.

"But I need to see her!"

"Cameron. Come on mate. Let's just go" Liam says putting a hand on my shoulders.

It's my fault isn't it?

Twitter: Hesleisure 
Instagram: Hesleisure

I actually wrote this on Zayn's birthday!  Make sure to leave a comment of your thoughts. And don't forget to vote for this chapter. Love you all as always