Chapter 19: What have I done!

After the movies Shawn drove me home and I instantly fell asleep. I just wanted the awful drama to end in my life. For once.

Shawn is truly an amazing guy. He was different to most guys. He wasn't as cocky or arrogant. He cared for people and he seems so genuine and sweet. He never made any situation with him awkward. I felt comfortable with him, like there was nothing left in this world to worry about. I was also lucky enough to hear him sing in the car earlier and boy did he have an amazing voice. We actually had a chat about having a singing career. I could tell he had a big passion for it and I could only imagine him selling hundreds of records and becoming a number one artist. His voice just put me at ease and I truly believed he could be famous one day - especially with that voice.

I scroll through my contacts searching for Shawn's name to thank him for that night out with him. Suddenly I find Liam's name.

Oh crap I haven't talked to him in ages. I start to feel bad. I instantly click on his name and select 'call'

After a few seconds I hear a

"Hello" He says in a funny voice.

"Hey Liam I feel like we haven't spoke in ages" I say in a sad tone. Honestly I miss Liam. He always makes me laugh and when he's not around I feel empty again. I feel like the old me. Before I met him in the park. It made me realise how much I needed him in my life.

"Hey Lee and I know right! We've both been so busy recently. Wanna hang out at your place tomorrow if you're not busy?" He suggests.

"Sure. What time can you come?"

"How about three-ish ?"

"Cool. Meet me at my place then"

"Okay bye love you"

"Love you too bye" I hang up. I lay back on the sofa and shut my eyes. It was dead silent and for some reason, as weird as I looked right now, it felt good to lie here in silence with my eyes shut.

Out of nowhere I hear a knock on the door. Wait did Liam say he's coming today or tomorrow? I couldn't remember. I mentally roll my eyes and lazily walk over to open the door.

I walked over and see Cameron standing there with a box of pizza, smiling down at me.

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?" I say to him coldly which I instantly regret. He surely just got the hint I was jealous and I hated that.

"Erm... are you okay?" He asks me with concern. I roll my eyes.

Leela stop looking so damn jealous just act normal before you ruin something.

"Maybe you should worry less about me and more about find out where your girlfriend is. Oh wait she's probably having it with someone. You should probably check on that" I say in a b*tchy tone. I almost shock myself. Wow a few months back I would have never had the courage to speak to him like that but now. I never realised how much can change within a short period of time.

"Why are you so angry all of a sudden? Did I do something?" He defends.

He's right. Why should I be so angry at him?

I didn't say anything. I couldn't tell him that I was jealous. He'll obviously then know that I like him. Ughh I hated that I liked him. Why couldn't I be in love with someone else!? Someone who was less complicated and easy.

It was still silent.

"You know what just forget it! All I wanted was to spend some time with my friend. But if you're just gonna be a b*tch about it then never f*cking mind!" He screams angrily. He shoves the pizza in the bin and walks back to his door slamming it hard.

It was that moment where I knew I had f*cked up. He just wanted to spend some time with me and.. I did that. My jealousy just had to get the better of me and now look what it's done. I instantly fall on the floor and tears stream down my face.

What have I done

***

"And now he hates me" I explained to Liam. I told him everything. And when I say everything, I mean including the fact that I'm falling for Cameron and I hated it.

"He doesn't hate you" Liam says hugging me.

"Yes he does." I say with tears falling from my eyes. I hated crying about it because then I looked like an even bigger crybaby but I just needed to let it out. I would hope that today I would have gotten over it but I guess not. Is that really how much I loved him?

Love?

Well liked but I cant call this love. Not when it's one sided love and he probably hates me.

I'm such an idiot.
__________________________

Kik: Hey_idiot_egg
Instagram: lnnocentlies (with the I being an L)

Thank you for reading! I love you all so much! Your reads, votes comments mean the absolute world to me. I never really thought this story would come this far. Thank you for making me believe I could do it, and encourage me to update for you. I honestly love you.

Make sure to comment your thoughts on this chapter. I'd love to see what you guys think.

Byeee :)