Chapter 22: Smile

Cameron's pov

After a long rough week in the hospital, the nurses and doctors had said that I could finally take Leela home. Liam had to go to one of his friends wedding so I was driving Leela back home today.

It was very quiet and comfortable in the car. The only thing you heard was slight traffic and the engine. Without realising I finally see Leela look at me.

"I'm so sorry" She says looking at me apologetically.

I stopped the car.

"For what?" I question. I knew exactly what she was going to say. She looks at me then looks down.

"You know for being a b*tch the other day to you. It's just...... I felt angry!" She says annoyed.

"Why were you angry?" I ask her. It was a long silence when she finally spoke.

"I- I don't know I think I was on my period" She says quietly.

"Oh...ok" I say then carry on driving home. Awkward much?

***

We were finally home as Leela unlocked the door and we both walked in. I set her bags down for her. No. She didn't need anything like crutches, we were in the hospital for nearly 2 full weeks, so it wasn't that bad anymore.

"So are you gonna stay or are you gonna go?" Leela asks

"I'll stay. If you want me to" I say giving her a peado smile. She laughs at my stupidness and I laugh with her.

"Well I'll be in the shower. You can just watch TV or something. I really don't care what you do as long as you don't make a mess anywhere" She says then walks upstairs. I walk over to the TV and put on friends. Great thing she recorded the whole series.

"Oh and Cameron?" Leela strides a few steps back to me.

"Yeh?" I ask her.

"Thanks for staying in the hospital with me. I really appreciate it" She says giving me a beautiful smile.

I smile then say "No problem" She smiles at me before walking back upstairs to take a shower.

She's so beautiful

Leela's pov

I can't believe he stayed with me these 2 and a half weeks in the hospital. That is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. He really has changed from when he was my bully.

I quickly walk back downstairs.

"Oh and Cameron?" I say looking at him.

"Yeh?" He asks

"Thanks for staying in the hospital with me. I really appreciate it" I smile at him. He smiles back before saying,
"No problem" I smile one last time to myself before going back upstairs.

Why does he make me smile so much?

Twitter: Eternallovehes
Kik: Hey_idiot_egg
Instagram: Eternallovehes

Thanks for 900 reads. OMFG!! ;D