Sequel: (part 1)

I hope you enjoy this. I really do miss writing chapters like how I obviously used to but just enjoy it!

Lay me down is about a funeral and death, I thought it will kinda match this chapter. By the way I love Sam smith! Anyways...

*3 year later*

"Are you ready?" Cameron asks. I knew this was going to be hard for me. I was going to my parents's grave yard today because I felt I hadn't been here much.

"Stay strong" Cameron says kissing my head I nod and try to keep the tears to myself.

Stay strong Leela. Stay strong. I mentally tell myself.

I walk over to their grave and sit down.

"Hello mum and dad. I hope you're having a great time in heaven. Although I wish I was there next to you. So anyway, I want to start by saying thank you. Thank you so much for being the parents that loved me as much as I loved you guys. I always remember how me and mum used to always make cookies and pretend we were on some typical cooking show. I miss those moments. How we used to make dad film us with a 2nd hand camera that didn't even work properly but we still got it. We still have that unforgettable memory" I say and place the CD on top of their grave.

"I always knew you were the best parents. Always taking me to fancy places, always joking around with me and making me feel gullible, always being there for me....But when I found out about mum..I- I was afraid...afraid of what will happen next in my life..I had such horrible thoughts...I was struggling with school....my grades went lower. My life was falling apart..and then one night..mum..you- you.." I take a deep breath calming myself down.

"I can't talk and I can't describe what I was feeling when they told me you only had 9 days to live until you..you know.. pass away. I was absolutely dreading myself. I love you so much mum. Forever and always" I say letting the tears fall free.

"And then there was dad....who was going through the exact same as me....afraid, weak, angry. But then dad you...you killed yourself......

HOW!? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME DAD!? HOW?! I AM YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOU JUST LEFT ME! If only I was there to stop you.
It's my fault. I wasn't there. It's all my fucking fault..MINE!!" I scream. I let all my emotions out. Trying to get all the hate, the anger, the pain, the guilt I felt.

Cameron quickly rushes to my side, and rubs my back soothingly making the shapes in circles.

"Want me to finish for you?" Cameron asks and I nod wiping the tears, but they keep running down my face.

"Hello Mr & Mrs Anderson. I'm sure you know me as the boy who bullied your daughter. You probably despite me for that but I have 100% stopped bullying your gracious daughter. I realised that what I was doing was wrong. I knew that I was being the bad one here and I wanted to stop. Leela has forgave me which I still can't stop thanking her for, but I was hoping you could forgive me too. I really hope you are somewhere safe right now. You daughter is so amazing, she's the most beautiful, intelligent, and amazing girl. Everything anyone would want in a girl. Your daughter right now is the most important thing to me. I love her. She loves me. I couldn't be more happier. And how much I am so thankful to have her as my beautiful girlfriend. Leela was something special and she deserved such good parents like you guys. I hope you're having a great time wherever you are" Cameron finishes for me. I smile at him.

He's such an amazing boyfriend.

He wipes the remaining tears away from eyes with a smile on his face as he tells me that it's alright.

"I love you both mum and dad to the moon and back" I say and Cameron instantly pulls me in for a hug.

"I'm so proud of you baby" He whispers in my ears.

There you have the first part of the epilogue. I'm sorry it was boring or/and unexpected but I just feel like this part should have happened at some point in the story. So I'm sorry if you didn't like it but remember there's a part two to this.

Social Media -

Twitter- Hesleisure
Instagram- Hesleisure