21

"You lost her?" Reagan asks her best friends when she entered the school. "Ugh! I can't believe I thought she couldn't escape." 

"Yeah. But I am 99% sure that I found the right spell to turn her back." Benny explains.

"Okay, let's do it." Ethan nods, but Benny stops him.

"But I'm not sure how Jane pronounced it, so she has to cast the reversal spell herself."

"Wonderful. And my parents?" Ethan asks. He informed Reagan this morning before school how Debbie turned his parents into tiny dolls, hence her finding out that she escaped. 

"They should revert to normal once the spell's been reversed," Benny says. 

"Good." Ethan nods. "Then all we have to do is find a life-sized killer fashion doll and bring her down. No problem."

"Have you seen Rory?" Reagan questions the two. "He's been texting me that he's hanging out with his new girlfriend, but I wanted to see if you two knew about it."

"No." Ethan shakes his head. "He's mad that we didn't let him in."

"Or he actually has a girlfriend," Benny says. The three best friends look at each other before bursting out laughing. 

*

"Rory!" 

The boy turns when he hears his friend calling for him. He sees Reagan, Ethan, and Benny walking towards him.

"We know you're mad about last night, but--"

"Mad? How could I be mad?" Rory asks, cutting Ethan off. "Last night was awesome! It's not every day you get to rescue a fair maiden from your clutches. Especially one who's so into me."

Reagan's eyes widen as Ethan spoke. "You let Debbie out? Why would you do that?"

"Because she's hot!"

"Dude, she's a doll," Benny says. "I mean literally a doll." Rory became confused. "As in she's made of plastic!'

"Yeah, all the hottest girls are. Well, except this fierce beauty." Rory motions to Reagan. The Sullivan girl chuckles while Benny glares at Rory.

"Rory, get this through your thick vampire skull!" Ethan whisper-yells. "She's not human!"

"Are you three talking about me?" They turn around to find Debbie next to them. They jump back in fear as Rory spoke to the doll.

"There's my girl. How'd it go with Principal Hicks?" Rory asks.

Debbie smirks. "Oh, him. He was such a doll. Hi, guys." She looks at the three best friends. "Did you miss me?"

The three jump backward once again, hiding behind Rory as Debbie held out her arms and taking a step forward. "Jumpy much?"

"Flesh, blood, more than eight points of articulation--all things I intend to keep, thank you," Benny says to Debbie. 

"You're coming with us," Ethan says, but Rory blocks him.

"Over my undead body!" He blocks Debbie from the three.

"Rory, she's dangerous." Reagan tries to explain to the boy, but he hisses at her, his fangs popping out.

"So am I, so... back off!" He wraps his arm around Debbie and the two walk away. 

"We need Sarah."

*

"So it's settled," Benny announces. "You and Reagan will kick Debbie's sorry, plastic butt."