11

"Erica! Erica!"

Reagan and Sarah were able to catch up with their blonde friend, who was making her way towards the booth where the cheerleaders were.

"Please tell me you're not going what we think you're doing," Sarah says.

"What? It's just cheerleading." Erica says, looking over at the booth. "I thought you said you wanted us to be normal."

Reagan and Sarah looked over at the booth, watching as the head cheerleader, Stephanie, does a fake cheer and knocks over a girl's books out of her hands. 

Reagan shakes her head. "Cheerleaders are nowhere near normal. They're vicious. They're eviler than us, and we're... vampires." She whispers the last part. 

"Sarah, Reagan, you know I've always wanted to be a cheerleader, and now that I'm really hot, I can. Besides, those girls have been telling me to 'bite' them for years." Erica flashes her fangs, winking.

"Yeah... I don't think that's what they had in mind." Sarah says.

"Oh, come on. Who's going to miss just one?" She smirks before heading over to the booth.

"I will!" Benny exclaims, walking up to them with Ethan.

"Isn't this kind of like letting Magneto join the X-Men?" Ethan questions.

The two girls look at each other before back at the boys. "I'll assume that's 'geek-speak' for a fox in the henhouse thing." 

"But if you have any ideas on how to stop Erica, we're all ears," Reagan tells the boys. 

Benny clears his throat while Ethan suggests, "You two could join."

Reagan's eyes widen, so did Sarah's. "No, no, no, no."

"Come on, Reagan. You always wanted to be a cheerleader." Benny chuckles.

"That's when I was 8! I've changed my mind." Reagan crosses her arms. "We're not doing this. There has to be another way."

*

An hour later, Reagan and Sarah squeeze into their cheerleading uniforms.

"I can't believe we're doing this." Reagan mumbles.

"Yeah, I'm not all for this either," Sarah says before sighing. "Let's just get this over with."

They both walk out of the restroom and finds the boys waiting for them.

"Cowabunga!" Benny exclaims. He eyes Reagan up and down as she tried to pull down her skirt.

"Don't say anything!" Sarah points a finger at them. 

"You look... peppy," Benny tells them. 

"I am so killing you after this, Benjamin." Reagan glares at the boy.

"Look, someone needs to see if Erica does and we're the only ones who can squeeze into these." Sarah points at her skirt.

"Let's see what you've got, girls," Stephanie informs the girls trying out. As Sarah and Reagan make their way to the gym, the two give the boys one last glare before walking in. 

"God bless cheerleaders," Benny says, not taking his eyes off Reagan. "You know, I think Sarah and Reagan might need some backup."

"I think she'll be fine," Ethan says before accidentally ramming into Erica who was making her way into the gym. "Woah! I just had a vision!"

"Me too, bud," Benny says, staring at Reagan who was doing warmups.

"No, a real vision. Erica's out for the head cheerleader's blood."

He finally tears his eyes away from Reagan and looks at Ethan. "See, there you go. And we have to help those poor, hot, innocent cheerleaders. Did I mention that they're hot? Especially her." He motions towards Reagan.

Ethan hesitates before agreeing. "It couldn't hurt to keep an eye on them."

As they did their warmups, Sarah and Reagan saw Ethan and Benny enter the gym, just for Stephanie to kick them out... literally. The boys run out of the gym, holding onto their genitals.

Ethan and Benny bend over, groaning in pain. "Maybe it could hurt...a lot," Ethan says.

"Those girls are never going to let us in there," Ethan says as he and Benny spies on the cheerleaders from the outside of the gym. "Maybe a spy cam?"

"No, that wouldn't work. We need to infiltrate." Benny says. "Get up close and personal."

"Okay, and how are we supposed to do that?" Ethan questions and Benny smirks. Ethan's eyes widen. "No, no, no, no."

*

Reagan turns to Sarah after practicing their cheers. "How much longer do we have to do this? I can't feel my legs." She groans.

Sarah looks across the gym and smiles. "Well, now there's a reason to stay." She points over to the gym doors, and Reagan turns around.

It was Ethan and Benny, dressed in wigs and cheerleading uniforms. Reagan slaps a hand over her mouth, trying to contain her laughs. 

"Uh, Betty, Veronica? Would you care to join us?" Stephanie asks the two, cutting off their conversation.

Benny starts to act giddy, and Ethan follows. "Oh, we care." 

Stephanie has all the cheerleaders form in a circle and she spoke. "All right, girls, I wanna hear you shout." They throw their hands in the middle, Ethan's eyes turning white.

The rest giggle as they throw their hands out of the middle. "Okay, now hit the shower, rookies. Some of you new recruits are rank." Stephanie says looking at Benny and Ethan. She walks into the locker room with her friends at her side. 

Reagan and Sarah glance at each other before heading to the locker room. Once they were done, with Reagan's super senses, she could hear and smell the boys entering the locker room. 

When Ethan and Benny enter, they were met with Sarah and Reagan blocking the entrance.

"Uh... e-excuse me. I was... I just wanted to fix my hair." Benny says in a squeaky voice. "The humidity makes it--"

"Please, stop," Reagan begs.

"Save the act for your idiot friends. I can't believe you--" Sarah was cut off by Ethan.

"No, listen, listen. You can't tell anyone. It's important. I just had a terrible vision."

"Ditto! I'm gonna have to wash my eyes out with soap... repeatedly." Reagan groans. "Look, we can handle Erica. Go practice your cheers and have a cold shower."

The two start to walk towards the showers until they heard Benny say, "If you insist." The boys try to step forward but were stopped by Sarah.

"At home!"