36

Reagan and Benny make their way to the school's parking lot, joined by Sarah. They thought it was best for Ethan to not join since people are thinking he's the reason behind the attacks.

Then, they saw Erica and Rory by the car.

"Do we want to know?" Reagan asks.

"Let's go find out," Sarah says, walking first. Benny and Reagan follow behind as they made their way towards Ethan's car.

"What are you doing?" Benny asks the two blonde-haired vampires. "Nothing."

"We're gonna get Ethan out of trouble by stealing his car!" Rory explains, and Erica sighs. The three look over at Erica for an explanation.

"We were just trying to help out and um..." Erica pauses. "Yeah, it was all Rory's idea."

"Rory had an idea?" Reagan asks, chuckling.

"Why not blame space aliens! That's more believable." Sarah adds. "I knew it. Stupid space aliens."

"Sorry, vamps, this blood bank's about to get closed, all right?" Benny tells them before stepping forward. "Permock abnar Benny notrath -- kivento-mochoo-ose abnar Benny notrath!"

Benny flicks his fingers and sprinkles his magic onto the hood of the car. He holds a thumbs-up to Ethan, who was watching through the classroom window. Suddenly, the car engine started.

"No! No, no, stay! Nice evil car." Benny shouts as the car backs up and drives off.

"Nice one, Mr. Wizard." Erica scoffs.

"Great spell, Benny!" Sarah scolds.

Reagan looks up at her boyfriend and frowns at his fallen face. She looks down and intertwines their fingers together.

*

Ethan, Benny, and Reagan sat in Ms. Weir's magic room, going through the Bruner case. Another person was injured from the car.

"Oh. man." Ethan sighs. "Malcolm Bruner, Derek Malvern, and now Ronnie Barnstrom. The car claimed its third victim."

"That's weird. Remember how the car went after all these people in the Bruner family ages ago?" Reagan says. "Check out this family tree."

She opens her laptop to show the family tree. The past three victims were apart of the Bruner family.

"Still looking into Bruner?" Ms. Weir asks as she enters the room and sets a newspaper down. "You should check out this guy, Jacob. He's the one who built your car in the first place."

"He was in my vision." Ethan points to the man, Jacob, in the newspaper. "Did you ever hear about him being a --"

"Bloodsucker? Sure. That was after that photo was taken, of course." Ms. Weir explains. "Bruner found out, and... let's just say it's a little tricky firing a vampire."

"Let me guess. Bruner also had a wooden stake division?" Benny laughs, raising his hand for Reagan to high-five.

She did not.

"Close. Jacob stole the car and had a little accident with a wooden fencepost." Reagan watches as Benny lowers his hand.

"Revenge. That's what he said to me. And now he's still after the Bruners." Ethan says.

"Okay, call me crazy but I think I know where the next bite mobile's going next," Benny tells them. Reagan and Ethan look at the family tree. "Richard Bruner. Grandson of Manfred Bruner."

"No fair, I wanted to say that." Benny whines. "I did all the printing!"

*

"I can't believe Richard's butler wouldn't let us in," Benny complains as the three walk through Ethan's front door.