30

Mrs. Morgan went to open the front door to reveal Reagan and Sarah in their dresses. 

She gasps. "Look at you two! You guys look gorgeous!" The two girls smile at the woman. "Come on in, I'll call the boys. Ethan--" She stops when she turns to see the boys already on the staircase, gawking at the girls. 

"Hey, guys." Sarah and Reagan greet. 

"H-Hey," Ethan says, stepping towards Sarah as Benny stayed in his place while he continued to stare at Reagan. 

She looked absolutely breath-taking in his eyes

She looked absolutely breath-taking in his eyes. He finally left his spot to go beside Reagan. His cheeks went bright red as he looked at her. "You look... beautiful." He breathes out and Reagan couldn't help but blush at his compliment. "Thank you, Benny."

"Picture time!" Mrs. Morgan shouts at the four, holding up her camera. The four glances at each other, knowing the boys had to do something for Reagan and Sarah. They stood in a line with each other, waiting for Mrs. Morgan.

"One... Two... Three!" Once it was on three, the boys jumped in front of Sarah and Reagan, making silly poses at the camera. Looking at the photo on the camera, Sarah and Reagan weren't seen at all.

"Oh, come on, you guys. You completely covered Reagan and Sarah. Let's do another."

"Gotta go, mom!" Ethan says.

"Don't drink too much of the red stuff, guys."

The four halt. "What?!"

"Punch? Don't they serve punch at high school dances anymore?"

*

Once they arrived in front of the school, Benny holds out his hand to Reagan.

"Ready, my lady?" Reagan blushes and accepts his hand, walking into the school. Benny led her over to the punch bar as they waited for Sarah's signal.

Ethan and Reagan watched Benny as he drank multiple cups of punch. "Why are you drinking so much punch?"

The key to fighting vampires is to hydrate." Benny explains. "Where do you get all that information?"

"Dusk." He throws his cup away before the song switched to the first slow song of the dance. Benny glances over at Reagan, who looked down at her feet.

"Reagan? Would you like to--"

"There's Sarah's signal!" Ethan shouts at the two, interrupting Benny from him asking Reagan to dance. "We've gotta go."

As Ethan ran into the hallway, Reagan looks up at Benny and smiles. "Don't worry. We'll get a dance in." She makes her way into the hallway, Benny following behind.

"Who's us?" They heard from the hallway, giving them their signal. Reagan and Benny pop out from their hiding spot so did Ethan.

"The same 'us' that killed you last time," Ethan says.