13

"Can't we do this in a girl-free zone?" Reagan heard Ethan's voice as she was at her locker with Sarah and Erica.

Reagan brings her attention back to Erica. "So, how was your date last night?" 

"Ah! Amazing. Kurt is so McYummy. We went out for dinner, and then we went to go see Super Dead IV. It was perfect!" She smiles.

"Do you mean regular date perfect, or vampire date perfect?" Sarah questions.

"You know I don't bite and tell." Erica flashes her fangs before walking away.

Sarah looks over at Reagan. "So, what about you?"

Reagan turns her head to her friend. "What about me?"

"Any updates on you and Benny?"

Reagan's face flushes pink. "There is no me and Benny."

"But you want there to be," Sarah smirks.

"I am so not having this conversation with you right now," Reagan says before walking away.

"You can't deny that there's chemistry between you two!" Sarah shouts at the girl, who turns with a glare. 

Reagan walks down the halls to find Benny, Rory, and Ethan standing next to the trophy case with Mr. G, Ethan holding a trophy in his hand. She rolls her eyes as she hears Benny and Rory still arguing. 

"You two are still arguing?" She questions the two as she stands between them. She looks over at the trophy case. "That is one sad trophy case."

"What'd you do that for?" Reagan looks up at Benny, noticing his hair was messed up. Rory and Reagan look at the boy confused.

The two boys began to argue again and started shoving each other with Reagan still between them. "Why don't you transform and roll out, dumblebee?"

"Y-You're a warp ten butthead!" Rory shouts back.

Reagan slaps her hand over her face before shouting, "Guys!" The two look at her. "Enough, seriously."

The three turn their heads to see Ethan's pants had fallen to his ankles. The boys laughed hysterically while Reagan tried her best to cover her laughs with a cough.

"Space theme, huh? I would have guessed Spider-Man." Sarah says, walking up next to Ethan.

*

The four friends were huddled together at a tab;e during lunch, looking through old yearbooks. 

"Ah. Here he is. Coach Ed. Says he was the gym teacher 30 years ago."

"He's ancient." Rory comment, receiving a glance from Benny. He leans towards Ethan.

"Is he here right now?" Benny asks before his sandwich was flung across the cafeteria. 

"That would be a 'yes'." Reagan sighs. She notices Rory bring his sandwich closer to him.

"There must be some way to stop him or get him to move on," Ethan says. The others watched as Ethan was being dragged in the hallway, resulting in him getting jammed inside a locker. 

"He jammed you in good!" Rory says as he tries to get Ethan out. "I may have to dislocate one of your shoulders to get you out. Is that okay?"

Ethan shakes his head.

Reagan groans before pushing Rory out of the way, grabbing Ethan's arm, and pulling him out of the locker, without the need to dislocate his shoulder. "Come on, Benny. Aren't there any spells to get rid of ghosts?" Ethan asks. His friends watch as he turns around to communicate with Coach Ed.