02

Reagan pants as she ran to the house where Sarah was thrown at.

"I really need to get in better shape." Reagan scolds herself as she walks up the steps of Ethan's house.

"Reagan?" Sarah questions as she hears the girl's voice.

"Are you okay?" She asks Sarah. "That sounded like a hard fall."

"Yes, but--"

Before the two could say anything else, the door opens to reveal Mr. and Mrs. Morgan, Ethan's parents.

"Hi, you must be Erica, the babysitter." Mrs. Morgan says as she looks at Sarah before looking at Reagan. "Reagan? Hey sweetie. It's been a while."

Reagan awkwardly smiles. "Hi, Mrs. Morgan, and yes it has. But actually, this is my friend, Sarah. She and I will be filling in for Erica. She's sick. May we come in?"

"Of course. It's still a pleasure to have you around, Reagan." Mrs. Morgan says before moving out of the way for the two girls to enter. "Jane, your babysitters' are here. Hopefully, you remember Reagan."

"Reagan!"

The Sullivan girl's smile widens as she hears the girl's voice. "Jane!" She bends down as Jane runs into her arms, the two engulfing each other in a hug. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you!" Jane exclaims. "It sucks not having you around anymore."

Reagan sadly smiles. "I know, and I'm sorry. Hopefully, things will be different from now on."

After the two pull away, Reagan stands back up as Jane looks at Sarah.

"Hi, I'm Jane." She holds out her hand for Sarah to take, which she gladly accepted.

Footsteps were heard and they turn to see Ethan walking halfway down before eye contact with Sarah and Reagan.

After his encounter with Sarah, he had an attraction towards her. Hormones, he might blame. But he didn't expect to see her in his home. He definitely didn't expect Reagan to be in his home after she decided to stop talking to them.

"Earth to Ethan?"

"Hello." Ethan awkwardly waves.

"Hey," Sarah says back.

"Ethan, look! Reagan's back!" Jane tells her brother excitedly.

"Yeah... I see that." Ethan looks back at his ex-best friend who quickly looks away.

Jane turns to the two girls. "Do you like dances revolution?"

"I'm a brutal dancer. I'm pretty sure you'd kick my butt every time." Sarah says with a smile.

"You know me, Pequena. You always win our dance battles." Reagan chuckles.

"Perfect." Jane grabs Sarah, since she was the closest, but was stopped when Mrs. Morgan noticed a cut on her arm.

"Honey, you're bleeding."

Reagan quickly steps in as Sarah hides her cut. "We walked through the woods on our way here as a short cut. You know me, the woods were my favorite place to go. But Sarah tripped."

"You know, I'll go get some bandages," Ethan says before running back upstairs.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Mrs. Morgan asks.

"Oh yeah. I don't even feel a thing." Sarah reassures her.

"Okay, well my cell number is on the fridge and Jane has to be in bed no later than eight-thirty." Mrs. Morgan says before she and her husband head towards the front door. "Bye, sweetie." Jane walks over to kiss her mother's cheek. "Bye Ethan!"